Qq

Isis

I've been staying with Asa for the past two and a half days, as we planned. Then i'd eventually move in with my parents, again, until I was back on my feet.

I felt like a child, moving home to home, and I hated it. Once Amiri's body got ahold of the cops and investigators, people couldn't help but blame me.

Even Deja and Rhonda blew my phone up, as if this mysterious case wasn't planted while I was getting fired and shoved out of her home.

There was too much crammed on my plate. When I thought of Amiri, I immediately had to think of Jonah, then my mind would skip to Yasmin, my father, these keys Ezekiel wanted, this baby I was holding.

I almost lost her, and it's taken this long for me to even find out it was a 'her'. That was enough to freak me out. I felt like I had no sense of self, like this thing in me was taking over my identity. It wasn't apart of me, it just took space up.

She almost died though. If it weren't for the fact that Kilo called an ambulance, due to my refusal to leave with him, she would not have made it. Now, there were talks of an early birth.

Nobody knew, except for Asa, but he didn't speak on anything. I guess you can say he showed up for me, being supportive or what-not.

I'm not sure why my initial thought was to call him first. It wasn't my momma or my dad, and even if Jonah was conscious, it wouldn't have been him either. Terrika asked who I wanted her to call, I said Asa.

There was something appealing about him, but I couldn't knit my finger on it. He wasn't a comfort place, but I felt more secure being around him than anyone else.

Being in his home was weird though. I quickly learned that he and Kesha use to live together, but she started looking through his belongings, throwing things around, searching for 'proof' that there was another woman.

When I asked him why he was with her, his immediate response was, "She love my momma, my momma love her."

After realizing what'd he just said, he added himself into the equation of why he adored her so much.

If you ask me, Kesha is embarrassing! She held Asa at that Mexican restaurant for nearly and hour while I napped in the car, waiting for his return.

Honestly, I would do every thing I could to piss her off, seeing that i'm a threat to her.

It was late though. I was having a hard time adjusting and sleeping, which was never really a problem for me because I took hallucinogens, and right now, I was itching for that feeling.

Asa let me have his room while he stayed in the living room, out of respect. He was the only male i've stayed with that was laid back and peaceful. It was unusual to me.

His mom was in another room and it was evident that she lived her. She even had the house decorated, top to bottom, for Christmas.

All the rugs were replaced and elves were stuffed in different areas of the home. She even managed to wrap Christmas themed wallpaper around the trash cans, vases, and even the TV's.

I sighed at the time: 3:43 AM, and I contemplated on drowning down a pill that I snuck out of Jonah's place.

I've done frequent visits to 'our' business location, since his hospitalization, and each time I went, I was tempted to grab as much as I could. It's not often that fresh substances were available and easy pick for free.