Dd 2

LaDarius

Something was wrong with Yasmin

Something was wrong with Yasmin. I've been known something was wrong with her since we first met, but I ignored it because I was interested in her.

When we first met she was about 15 and I, 21. To be honest I had no business talking to somebody as young as she. At the time, I didn't give a fuck.

I was fuckin' all types of bitches, smokin, drinkin', just being a typical 21 year old who didn't give a shit about what would happen to me. I had already been in jail twice and juvie six times so whenever I was outside - I was outside.

I knew something was wrong with her when she first introduced me to Isis. Even though me and her were talking she wanted me to talk to Isis too.

I never met a sister who wanted to share relationships with her sibling, but I was down for it until I met the girl and realized she was a baby. I believe she was like twelve or somethin, can't remember.

I guess Yasmin figured that I could protect Isis the way I did her and that's what made me really dig deep down into her past.

Caring for a bitch, a young bitch at that was never in interest for me, but Yasmin was someone I wanted to learn about. Eventually, I grew fond of her.

I knew somethin was wrong with Yasmin after she started living with me and pretended like Isis didn't even exist. It was always, "I don't have a sister" "I don't know who that is" even though she'd stare at that baby photo of her and Isis every night before going to bed.

I knew somethin was wrong with Yasmin when she denied everything Jonah exposed the last time we saw him.

Even I knew it was true, but I kept my silence because I love her and I knew she was struggling internally.

I thought it was a bad idea for her to look for Isis because I knew it was all for the wrong reasons. Truth of the matter is, her parents were fucked up.

Her parents played favorites and even if Isis was too young to remember or not, she never defended Yasmin in ways that Yasmin did her. I don't even think she noticed the shit Yasmin had went through because her parents were catering to her.