Ii

Keshawn - Shawn

"WICK GOT DA BLICK, HIT EM' TWICE WIT DA STICK, COLE AIN'T HEA' NO MO', I DONE POPPED EM' WIT DA POLE," I spat into the mic, bobbing my head to the beat that was trickling between the walls of the studio

COLE AIN'T HEA' NO MO', I DONE POPPED EM' WIT DA POLE," I spat into the mic, bobbing my head to the beat that was trickling between the walls of the studio. "WHO WE GETTIN' NEXT? GRABBIN' KILO BY DA' NECK!"

"AW, Man you tweakin' you know that nigga gone be mad when he hear this!" Tyree boasted, turning the knobs on the DAW to lower the sound.

"Fuck em'." I cleared my throat out a bit, taking a tug of the pop that sat on the table beside me. "Kilo start street beef with erbody' in this corner. He don't scare me."

Back in grade school Kilo and I were tight. We grew up in the same hood, ate together, was even in the same foster home before we turned eighteen and was tossed on the road.

We ended up drifting once we were out on them streets. I was affiliated with one gang and he was affiliated with another.

I ain't ever held that shit against him though, not until one of his peoples did a drive by on one of mine because of some bitch. Wasn't no fuckin' peace after that.

The situation started getting worse, his niggas was on that disrespectful shit, so you know I had to double it.

It wasn't much to pop up to someone's grave and piss on that shit. It sho' wasn't nothing to slide by and murk someone's baby momma: Kilo's.

Once my music career started growin', it was over with. The whole hood knew who the hell I was and who the fuck I repped.

It didn't matter to me if they liked what I had going on or not, they knew I wasn't the one to mess with, especially that fat hoe who control theShadeRoom, with her lil' messy ass. She blocked on all platforms.

That thoty always talkin' bout' some, "Guess what so and so said about so and so. Tell me what you think in the comments bellow." Bitch need to choke on her arm flaps.

As far as Kilo, the hood knew who he was too. He always made it known he ain't fucked with me like me and this nigga ain't use to sleep on the floors together and rot in that hell house, claiming each other as brothers.