Yy

Isis

Kesha and I fought. It was the stupidest physical altercation that we've ever had, and that's simply because neither of us knew how to fucking fight.

She snatched my hair and I snatched hers, only for the both of us to be screaming and yelling at the pain from the pull.

After two minutes, we gave up and decided that wasn't our forte, and we stood across each other, glowering.

"You stupid, stupid, BITCH!" She muttered, shaking her hands off, now that it hit her of what we've done.

I jittered my head back, offended that she thought she had room to speak. "You're the stupid BITCH! You didn't even tell him his mother was dying! How selfis-"

"SEFLISH?" She snapped, a finger up, "YOU'RE SELFISH! How could you GIVE HIS FATHER THE KEY'S HUH?"

My cheeks were running bright. "YOU TOLD HIS FATHER THAT HIS MOTHER WAS DYING BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN TELL ASA! YOU BEEN IN CONTACT WITH EZEKIEL THIS WHOLE TIME!"

She went silent, and I assumed that my confrontation was enough to shut her up, but she had a few thoughts fuming inside. "You dumb little girl! I'm pregnant! Okay? I wanted to wait until we got married because I wanted to do things the right way! YES I told Ezekiel because that's his WIFE!"

I took a step back, staring at her stomach. There wasn't much there, which let me know that this baby was new for her.

My face sunk when I realized she was telling the truth. Her eyes were watery as one hand trailed to the unseen belly she had.

"Yo-your pregnant?" I mumbled, feeling just a tad bit hurt.

She nodded, keeping her response simple. "YES, I'm pregnant! Now he may not have YOU in his life, but he will have his wife!"

That response was enough to make me forget we were in the same position. I wanted to pull her damn hair once more. I wanted to do enough damage that the bitch got alopecia.

"YOU think he's gonna want you back? ASA isn't dumb!" I let my tone rise, which she replied with confidence.

"Isis, give it a break! Just give it a break. At this point, it seems you just want an entrance back into his life. Let me remind you, he has known me for YEARS! You are a rag doll! You are a- you know what.."

Kesha took an extreme deep breath before tapping on her new iphone, in hopes of reaching someone with a call.

Once the person on the other end picked up, she began hollering into her phone. "KING, I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GONNA DO THIS SHIT! I TOLD YOU HOW THIS BITCH ACTS! I TOLD YOU!"

I squinted my eyes at her boasting about how bad of a person I was and how I ruined her life.

It was clear King told her to calm down and repeat herself because her voice evened out and she was saying everything, detail by detail.

"Nah, tell him the WHOLE truth!" I jumped in when she decided to tell him what I did but not what she did.

"BITCH! STUPID WHORE BITCH!" She jumped at my entry, "DON'T TALK TO ME CUNT BITCH!"