Cc 2

Isis

Living in this house was hell

Living in this house was hell. Everyday, I was in the bathroom throwing up, but today I was here to observe my black eye.

"Shit!" I screamed at the mirror, seeing that I brought myself to this position for the second time this week.

Charles was getting tired of my bullshit. He was starting to realize that I was a flunky and simply useless, but still he kept me around.

The other girls were confused why, especially Princess, who would give me a side eye because she thought that me and him had something going on behind closed doors.

That wasn't the case though, he just couldn't get rid of me, but eventually i'd figure out why.

The issue he was having with me is that I was refusing sex. I was refusing any kind of intercourse and it didn't matter how many pills I was on - i'd never be dazed enough to let anyone touch me.

Just a few days ago, he told me that someone wanted me. Some big shot, money maker that could really put thousands into his pockets.

Unlike the other times he forced me out by myself, this 'big' shot requested me to give him head in front of all the girls.

Apparently, it was a common turn on for him. As far as I knew, this was his way of claiming dominance.

The day I was pushed to my knees to please some dirty nigga, was the day I got some sense. I almost complied.

ALMOST!

Yes, it was already in my mouth and I was a nerve reck knowing that Charles was digging his eyes in the back of my head, but the moment I heard the man's voice. The moment those words left his mouth...

"Mm, she's just like her sister.."

I bit it! I bit his dick so hard that he shoved my face back hard enough to smack into the object beside it.

My body shivered and my chest heaved as Big Mac cursed under his breath, nearly kicking me in my rib for my actions.

It just didn't matter though! He was foul in all ways, especially because he knew what he was doing.