Uu

Keshawn - Shawn

"Take this shit, bitch," I grunted, as I pushed her head deep into my shaft, feeling the warmth of her throat engulf my dick.

My hand had a soft grip around her hair, and I tugged it back when I felt her tongue work come into play.

Her tongue slowly rolled itself on my tip, tempting me to pull off the rest of what she had on.

She slid her mouth back down, curling her, saliva filled, lips onto my dick and immediately dragged her head back and forth, sucking immensely.

I couldn't help but hold onto her hair, tighter and close my eyes as I felt every inch of me pull further into her grip. "Fuck, Isis," I groaned.

The girl's movement stopped and I could feel her eyes on my, now, stale face.

By this point, I just stared at the wall, avoiding her glare because I knew she was offended by my word choice. "You finna give me my nut or what?"

"Who's Isis?"

"Bitch ain't you a prostitue? Who you to ask me any damn questions? You get paid to suck dick, not talk. So unless you don't want yo' bread I'a suggest you to finish."

The last thing I needed on my mind was fucking Isis. I would foreva' hold a grudge for the shit she put me through.

Everyone been thinking i'm laying low and letting her get a free pass, but they don't even know what I got planned in the back of my head.

When I said I was gonna kill that bitch, I meant every word of it, and that's on foe nem'.

The girl huffed before opening her mouth, but I immediately pushed her face away, making the back of her head smack the wall.

"I'on even want yo' shit no more." I grabbed a five dollar bill and tossed it at her. "Fuck out my crib."

And with that, she scurried to her feet, refusing to argue with me about her pay, and ran herself out my door to keep from angering me any further.

As she went out, Steve swerved himself in, with his new 'back to Church' outfit, and kept his eyes on the ceiling so he could avoid seeing me on soft.

"What, NOW?" I berated,  already pissed that I didn't get a nut, and that Steve was about to tell me what to do, for the a millionth time.

I snatched my shorts off the bed and placed them on as he let the volume of the iPad go up, so I could hear what was happening.

When I noticed the voices that were coming from the other end of the screen, I grabbed the iPad, seeing that Natasha's sisters were on live and with them was some new nigga.

"AYE MAN, Let KEE fuckin' SHAWN know that we done playing peek-a-boo with his ass," One of the sisters spat, pulling his shirt up, revealing a branded gang tattoo to the twelve thousand viewers that were watching.

"TELL that nigga we out for his bitch ass. Ain't no leaving this city and ain't no leaving his crib! The moment we see his ass out on the streets, it's off with his head, ya' heard me?" Another sister got into the frame, also showing off the ink on his rib.