2. Choice Is A Truth

Jeon Jungkook

Life is a series of choices. In every moment there is a choice. Among those choices their consequences are variable. So, you need to make a choice that turns out best in your interest. That's what I've always done. Choices that led me to my success and where I am today.

Although I yet have to achieve my goal as permanent CEO of Jeon Group of Companies, that is the lagacy of my grand father. It's not like I am in some competition with my elder brother Namjoon, he isn't interested in this anyways or he pretends like that. Even tho, I am not the first born but I am used to be first in everything on the base of my choices.

Being second is failure to me. That's why I'll keep making those choices that bring me to the top. Until one day when I feel complete and content.

Family, love and marriage are as important to me as my success. When I say a man is nothing without family, I believe it to my core. One day I want same for myself.

I once fell in love a long time ago. At that time the fate wasn't on my side and life took her away from me. It's been five years since she died. I couldn't find myself falling in love again since than. No one caught my eye as close as her. That's not because she was beautiful, but because she was innocent, pure and made to be loved.

Every person is different. I don't search her in others. I know no one can come close to her. So, in mean time until love finds me again, I choose to work on myself.

Right now I am seated in a board meeting regarding a dealing. Listening to these middle age men blabbering their pitch. Of course I am their best choice but are they my best choice? I had to see through it.

"Mr. Jeon what is your opinion?" Mr. Shin spoke finishing his proposal.

"Mr. Shin you see 42% profit is quiet less and you know Jeon's don't settle for less." I smiled.

"Min Industries are okay on 40% of profit." Shin smirked.

"Hyunjin remind me how much was Lee's were offering us?" I snapped my neck at my best friend plus advisor Hyunjin.

"Sir, 48%" Hyunjin spoke.

"Now you see Mr. Shin I have better options than you, I chose to give you a chance because you are one of our old partners who had worked with my father. Come on you can do better." I said.

Shin raised and eyebrow talking to his secretary. "We need one day to talk with directors to change the proportion."

"Well time is money.... I am leaving Seoul for a week tonight. So, you have like 6 hours or deal is gone." I smiled.

"Mr. Jeon... How are we supposed to manage in 6 hours?" Mr. Shin panicked.

"This is for you to think. Hyunjin note the timing." I gestured him.

"That's will be all gentlemen. Now, excuse us." Hyunjin announced as soon as I stood up from my seat.

Hyunjin followed me out of the room other employees from my company too. "Jungkook are you serious about six hour thing." Hyunjin whispered.

"Do I joke around often?"

"No but what if they seal deal with Min Industries." Hyunjin said.

"Oh they won't I know it.... Min won't mess with me because Shin's are our long time associates." I patted his shoulder. "Are preparation done for my departure tonight?"

"Yes, everything is scheduled, your meetings with the investors and delegations. You have a pretty tight schedule. Oh, you also have to inaugurate and spend a noon and lunch at temple." Hyunjin informed.