70. Epilogue

A few days later......

Taehyung looked around the space that was empty, yet need work on it and furniture. It was two bedroom sized apartment, which Jungkook brought recently to move in.

"Hyung, I would still say, we don't need a new place." He sighed.

"I want to start us new Tae. A new life, a new place, a new us." Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind. "If you don't like this one, then I still have that house that I gifted you on wedding we can move there."

"No, I don't want a huge space either. It's just the two of us."

"And pets...."

"Pets?" Taehyung turned around, still in Jungkook's embrace.

"I mean don't you want us to have a cat or dog?"

"Cats are mean, we can have a puppy." Taehyung smiled.

"Then puppy it is. So, if it's final then should I call in renovation company if you want any changes."

"Yeah... It would be nice. Also, one more thing....." Taehyung bit his lower lip.

"What is it?"

"I want us to marry again. I mean, I want to say my vows again." Taehyung looked away.

"You don't have to Taehyung, I vouch for your sincerity."

"Jungkook... I know you do but I want to do it again. Back then they didn't came from my heart. If I couldn't say them again, I'll feel guilty my whole life. Please....." Taehyung pleaded.

"Alright love. We will do it again. What kind of wedding you want this time." Jungkook asked amusingly.

"I don't want a wedding, church would be enough. It's between me, you and God." Taehyung smiled.

"Hmm... We can do that but I have one condition." Jungkook smiled.

"I'll do anything."

"I'll tell you after our vows then..." Jungkook smiled.

"Why is that? Is it something serious?" Taehyung expressions changed into a fearful one.

"Doesn't matter, you promised me to do anything right?" Jungkook licked his lips looking at Taehyung.

"Yes..."

"Then wait for it." Jungkook pecked his forehead. On the other hand Taehyung was fearing what might other asked of him. Although he trusts Jungkook with his life but he was nervous.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung and Jungkook both were wearing black suits, which were identical to each other because it was Taehyung's wish to match with his husband. Standing infront of each other in the church, both of them were waiting for priest to start.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook leaned in and whispered.

"Yes..."

"It's okay, I am no stranger. Just your husband." Jungkook intertwined their fingers.

"Ha ha ha funny, Mr. Husband." Taehyung scoffed.

"Are we ready my children?" Priest questioned and other of them said yes in unison.

Priest opened the bible and started recite some verses regarding holy matrimony, while Jungkook and Taehyung both were looking at each other.

It made Jungkook remember, the day of their marriage. He remembers how beautiful and ethereal he looked. It was same today. For him Taehyung was same as first day.