30. Pre-Reception

Jeon Namjoon

What are the odds that life keeps you pulling back to the same person again and again. Also, given the pull is so strong that you want to be around them at your own will.

I have been to countless places, met countless people, man, women but no one caught my eye the way he did. Its not just his face or appearance, it is confidence that made me think about him. The way he wears his confidence is something else.

Maybe seeing him makes me feel that there is still good and normal in world. It makes me feel there is still a chance of better life than the one I am living. Just for a split second if you could feel normal just by seeing their face.

I don't know what's this pull is and how to term it but. I feel this pull towards him. Maybe he doesn't know me but I know him. His name is Kim Seokjin, who left his house at the age of eighteen and studied and became he is today on his own. His parents died two years ago.

When I laid my eyes on him for the first day. Knowing about him was the first thing I did. However, he was a simple, normal man which is quite different than me.

I dragged him inside the mansion on the east side where my room is located upstairs.

"How can you barge into someone's house like that... Yahhhhh where are you taking me. See I am not interested in having sex with you.. Please let me go...."

"You are really something Seokjin."

"Wait how do you know my name, hey leave me."

"Will you shut that pretty mouth of yours or else I'll make it." I opened the door and pushed him inside closing it after me.

"See... I know that I have said you mean things. But please don't be angry. See forcing yourself on someone is not good and I am not interested in you given your poor flirting skills and dumb approa....... OMG Seokjin what are you saying." I gritted my teeth at his blabbering stepping forward until he was trapped in between me and the wall.

"Say it again...." I said.

"No, I was saying you are good person. Mr. Plastic Balls please let me go." he said.

"Nah today I am planning to give you a demo that I don't have plastic balls. Let's start shall we?" I smirked.

"Please.... Don't do this. I'll give you money please leave me." I chuckled at his offer.

"I live here. Do you think I need money?"

"Then what do you need. Wait what? Do you live here?"

"Why would I take you into an unknown person room. This is my house and this is my room."

"Who are you?" he questioned with his round eyes.

"Jeon Namjoon."

He looked at me as if he has seen some ghost, biting his lower lip as if he was thinking something, "Doesn't ring a bell. Now please let me go." he said with a straight face.

"What if I don't?" I raised eyebrow.

"Then I'll scream."

"Go on. The room is soundproof, even if it wasn't no one dares to come in." I smiled.

"Please I don't have time. I can't mess this, this is important for my career. I need to check the preparation. Please let me go Mr. Plas.... I mean Mr. Jeon."

"You wanna go out like this." I tracked my fingers on his exposed skin which was so smooth like honey. "Show people your beautiful skin huh?"

He shivered and closed his eyes, "I like that cocky attitude of yours Seokjin." I whispered lowly, removing my fingers from his skin and he gasped. I liked the way his body reacts to my touch. The way he closes his eyes to anticipate the feeling.