39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala

Jeon Jungkook

From past three nights we have been working day and night tirelessly to secure this deal. In these three days, I have got to know Taehyung more. How he seem concerned about my reputation. How he wanted to help to achieve what I wanted.

There was a bit of risk that I had to take in order to gain power. With Taehyung by my side, I knew I will conquer all I need. I realized that he was my strength and I need to hold onto that. He might be an unfortunate boy with a rough past but now all I see is a capable man. To be precise my capable man.

Immersed in my thoughts, it did the button of my shirt and wearing my coat afterwards. "Love are you ready?" I walked into our shared closet.

He raised his eyes to look at my reflection through the mirror. He was stunning the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. With each passing day I was falling more and more in love with them and I am afraid there is no going back.

 With each passing day I was falling more and more in love with them and I am afraid there is no going back

When I lost Iseul, I thought I won't have a chance again at happiness. Now, when I look at him, it seem like my every hardship was worth it and if fate took away my love, it granted me love once again with peace of heart and mind.

"Can you help me wearing this? I can't lock it...." he pouted. I smiled at my gorgeous baby and walked up to him.

"Are you planning on making me jealous tonight?" I locked his necklace.

He turned around looking at me with his shining innocent eyes. "What?"

"Everyone will be looking at you tonight because you look beautiful and it'll make me jealous." I caressed his jaw.

"I am already your husband, someone looking at me won't do a thing."

"Still, what if someone tries to snatch you from me?"

He chuckled lightly and I furrowed my eyebrows at his demeanor, this was funny to him, "Then tell them whom I belong to." he said placing my boths hands on his ass cheeks and I gave it a handful of squeeze and he moaned lightly.

He wrapped his arms around me and we shared a kiss with me nibbling on his lower lip, "We have ten minutes tho...." I whispered against his lips.

"Hmmhhh won't do, I need you whole night, we will continue this after party." he pecked my lips, releasing himself from my hold. Now, I don't know if I could wait till night.

"I want you to be my advisor from now on Taehyung." I smiled while he fixed his suit.

"Wait what? Really? Am I getting like a promotion?" he asked me breathlessly.

"Yes, my love. You've earned it." I smiled and he clapped his hands jumping like a little kid.

"Oh Hyung, I love you. But what I did was just because I am your husband and it is duty to be there of you out of love and respect, I wasn't looking for a reward."