51. Knocking Some Sense

Kim Seokjin

Since Taehyung left, I have been doing some thinking connecting dots. Jimin knows Taehyung, they worked together for a good amount of time. Yoongi told me about the man he fell in love with was an escort too. Whom he met on his business in Lust Lillies when I asked him for a favor.

What if Jimin is that person. What are the odds of coincidence of Jimin coming to my shop. What if he knew somehow, I am Yoongi's fiancé. What if he made friends with me for this purposes.

Namjoon used him to expose Taehyung, did he tell Namjoon that I have a fiancé? If that's true did Jimin hate me. All of sudden I remembered one time Yoongi came in when Jimin was here, he was behaving weirdly. Wait a minute that's it. Jimin is the same man Yoongi loves but left.

Maybe that's the reason Jimin kept asking about my fiancé. What if he thought I am the reason, Yoongi didn't requite his love. All of this was messing with my brain. Before I could do anything, I saw Yoongi entering my Cafe. Well, I could've ask for anything else.

"Up for drinks?" He asked.

"Yeah... I also want to talk to you." he raised his eyebrows. I followed him to our regular drinking place. Usually elites come here, to enjoy drinks in their private booths.

"So.... Why you wanted to drink?" I asked him. He usually does thia when he has something on his mind to talk.

"Can't I have a drink with you Seokjin without any reason?" He chuckled.

"I know you... Now spill."

"Today was the last day, I fucked up.... I ended it today. It's done." he said looking at his glass.

"It's Jimin. Park Jimin. Isn't it?" I asked.

He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, "H-how do you...."

"Yoongi what have you done?" I massaged my forehead.

"What have I done? You know everything Seokjin. I told you he...."

"Yes, I know who he is.... Still Yoongi he is a person. He knew I was your fiancé right?" I squinted my eyes.

"Yes..." Yoongi sighed.

"Why you didn't tell me a fucking thing Yoongi? You knew he was visiting my cafe. That day, I remember clearly, it was you who made him leave. Why didn't you tell me?"

"What difference it makes? It's better like that he should know I am happily engaged so it would be easier for him to forget me. What I did to him was a mistake. I shouldn't have..... I shouldn't have done it." he gulped down his drink.

"Mistake? You confess your love to someone and call it a mistake later on? I had no idea that he knew me. How heartbreaking it was for him, knowing I was your fiance, knowing you might have chose me over him. Can you even imagine?"

"Don't worry he will be over it soon. He is into this business from years. It happens all the time."

"Seriously? I can't recognize you anymore. How can you be like this. You can't hold his hand infront of fucking society, I understand but keeping him in an illusion, hurting him, making him belive I could be a threat in his way of love? It is not you Yoongi."

He was quiet he didn't say anything. He knows that he did wrong to him,"Jimin is the one who got blackmailed by Jeon Namjoon, you were the reason. Am I right?"

Yoongi didn't say anything but nodded his head, "Do you think he told him, that I am yout fiancé to Namjoon?" I gotta be clear.

"No, he knows I would kill him for that."Yoongi said.