63. Crumbs Of The Past II

Kim Taehyung

I was silent since I came back from the hall, Yoongi and Seokjin brought me to Seokjin's apartment. I should be feeling victorious today, in contrast I felt gloomy. As if world has ended for me, as if I had lost something, as if I had no purpose of living.

"Renown members of Jeon Family, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jayhun have been demanded at crime investigation bureau, for a full fledge investigation. Inspector So Doyun had stated that the Jeon Group will be fully investigated with all the possessions they have in Korea and Over Seas. The evidences found from Island are identified to be authentic by the Crime investigation bureau.

We regret to inform that one of the top tier company in Koreas the Jeon Group has been found suspicious of trafficking human organ. That's not it the procedures done were evidenced to be unhygienic and non-professional, which cost hundreds of innocents to lose their lives. We are still not aware how long this has been going on behind our backs we will ask senator.......... "

"Shut it Yoongi...." Seokjin said.

"Why did he take him... He didn't do anything." I said in a low voice, my hands still shaking.

"Namjoon is the prime suspect, his signatures are found on many documents, however, he alone is not involved in doing it and police had to see it throughly." Yoongi explained.

"It will... Ruin his reputation and the company has.. Has lost too...."

"It was bound to happen Taehyung, there is nothing we can do." Yoongi said.

"Please eat something Taehyung." Seokjin lifted a spoon of soup infront of me.

"I don't have an appetite hyung." I said looking at the wedding ring in my finger.

"Please a little Tae... You need strength..."

"Please hyung don't force me..."

"Let him be Seokjin he will eat when he feels like it..... Let us know if you need something Taehyung. You have got us." Yoongi patted on my shoulder.

"I know..." I mumbled.

I still remember the day when, I made my mind completely to do it. To expose Jeons for their hideous acts against Mankind and take revenge for my parents.

-----------------------------------------------------------

5 Years ago.....

Third Person Pov

Today seem a good day, after many gloomy days today 18-year old Taehyung felt happy. Because he got admission into the University of his dreams. Seoul University of Businesses. He wanted to pursue his career in Business and work in a well reputed firm. Maybe in his Yoongi hyung's firm.

Although they didn't start on good terms, but growing up Taehyung took great admiration from Yoongi, seeing him in a suit always made feel Taehyung excited. He wished one day he will be wearing a suit like this and go to job.

Taehyung smiled making his way to his home, that was Seokjin's apartment. He knew at this time Seokjin might not be home. So, he decided to make dinner and tell Seokjin over dinner. But when he made his way inside he heard noises of crying, he knew they belonged to Yoongi.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop but he knew if he walks straight in, Yoongi won't feel like crying infront of him. In all these years, he knew elder well. So, he stood behind the wall of hall way. It had been twenty one days since Yoongi's sister Iseul died. He never saw that girl until her death unleashed sadness in their little home. Seokjin was always stressed due to Yoongi and so was Yoongi in grief.