14. There For You

Jeon Jungkook

I have accomplished so many things in my life but nothing made me feel happy as the moment when he said he will stay with me. Hyunjin might be right, likeness doesn't see body type. Maybe I've started liking him and there is not reason to not like him. I mean he is so innocent and sweet. He is so submissive when I am around, it make me want to protect him and hold him close dearly.

"Is this your house?" he looked around entering my penthouse, that is close to Jeon Enterprises. I thought him being here will also be convenient for me whenever I want to see him, even during office hours. Yes, I feel like I'll be missing him more than needed.

"No, This is my penthouse, I have brought this two years ago but I don't live here. I share house with my family basically my dad and brother. With now you being here, I thought I can finally use this place." I smiled.

"Oh..... Okay...." he smiled weakly. I held his both hands because I know what he was feeling, "It's not like I don't want you to take to my house but I don't want my father and brother to ask you questions and explanations."

"I understand, hyung. Will you be leaving me alone here?" he asked peaking through his long eye lashes.

"Do you want to live alone?" I smirked.

"I get that you are a busy person. It's okay you are already helping me alot." he wanted to pull back his hands but I grabbed them more tightly and he gasped.

"I have chosen this place because it is close to my office. So, I can be here with you too." He saw him shy away with a tint of blush on his cheeks. I have no experience in dating men. Dating? I am going way beyond.

Maybe he just let me kiss because he didn't want to deny me under the impression that I was helping him. However, I feel like this is not the case maybe he likes me a bit too. Maybe I am getting carried away but fo now I feel at peace in his presence and I would keep it that way.

"You want to be with me more?" He asked. Looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I had to be sure.

"I am okay as long as you are hyung." he smiled.

"So, you don't like it you are saying that because of me." I was now teasing him.

"No, hyung... I like.. Umm... I mean I will glad having you around." he said instantly looking away. "I was just saying....that you said that day that you...um...you are straight...I... Um.. If I make you feel uncomfortable." He bit his lower lip.

"Taehyung...." I pulled him to the nearest couch making him sit on it, as I sat infront of him on my knees.

I didn't feel my pride getting lower in that moment as if it was the rightest thing to do in this world. "You don't make me feel uncomfortable.... Yes, I said what I thought up till now but I guess, you...you are an exception... I feel a pull towards you.... I am sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. I should probably go." I slightly panicked and he tucked on my sleeve to stop me.

"No hyung, with you it's not uncomfortable. I feel safe and protected." he pulled me more to sit by his side.

"Thankyou.... Taehyung for trusting me." I smiled turning my head to side.

"Guess who broke the rule." he chuckled. "You gave me a reason to trust you hyung that's alot for me. I feel as long as I am with you I am safe."

"So what's my punishment? And I'll always keep you safe as long as you want to stay with me Taehyung." I smiled.

"Just come home at dinner. I'll cook." he smiled.

"How is that a punishment?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I can never give you a punishment hyung. You being here on dinner will be more than enough for me. I want you to eat on time and be healthy."

I massaged his knuckles, he was an angel. Compassionate and caring about me just because I showed him a little kindness."Okay Taehyung, I'll try my best. I've to see paper work that is piled up from a week........"

"You have to Hyung. I am not taking no for an answer."

"I would love to Taehyung, but you know how work is you never know if it's possible or not."

"Okay I'll wait...." "You don't have to, I'll let you know. Here, this is private number, but only contact those people who you can trust Tae. I would ask Hyunjin to accompany you to shopping so you can buy some stuff for yourself but that's too risky until I find those people that are after you. Meanwhile, you can shop online okay? Whatever you like." There are two bedrooms you can pick the one you like and shift my things in other one alright?" I pecked his forehead because he deserved the world.

-----------------------------------------------------

I spent my whole evening signing and going through the documentation piled up from the week. Hyunjin wasn't needed so I let him off the hook.

I glanced at time it was eleven. I cursed myself remembering that I didn't even tell Taehyung. I check my phone to see his four missed calls. I felt so bad. I picked up my coat and left for home instantly.

After getting home, I found him sleeping on the t.v lounge couch uncomfortably. I galanced at the dining table and food was there untouched.

I felt so bad to make him wait like this and more bad knowing that he didn't eat anything too. I sat beside him on couch. Caressing his puffy cheek with the back of my index finger.

His soft snores filled the air. His cologne was lingering all around the facility. I smiled looking at him thinking how nice would it feel to walk up to home when someone is waiting for me everyday. I caressed his hair removing blue strands away from his forehead. I would've shifted him to bedroom but he needs to eat. So, I tried to wake him up.

"Taehyung...." I said softly caressing his ear and he tried to wriggle from my touch. He seem so frightened of the touch.

"Taehyung..... Wake up...." I wanted to call him by all sweet names but I held back. I didn't want him to get negatively overwhelmed.

"Hyung...." he rubbed his eyes looking at me. "Yes, it's me."

He sat up slowly, looking around then his eyes fell on me. Was I prepared for this moment? No, I was not. He probably be angry on me. "Hyung, you should freshen up, I'll reheat thd food." he was about to storm from couch when I held him.

"You are not angry at me? I didn't inform you, I made you wait for me over food."

"No, hyung I understand. You have alot of responsibilities and priorities other than my dinner." he smiled weakly.

I pulled him close towards me, "No, Taehyung, from now onwards you are my responsibility too. So, you should scold me, you have every right to do so...." I said.

"Hyung......" his eyes were now teary and I panicked, if I said something wrong, "Why are you like this? Why are you treating me someone who holds some kind of importance. Why you are so good to me? When I am all alone in this world." he sniffled.

"Hey... Come here.... Us meeting that day was fate Taehyung.... Why didn't you bump into any other person why me? I cared for you the moment I saw you. It was something in me that told me that I had to protect you and I want to keep doing so if you allow me to. While doing so I want to treat you right and I hate to see tears in your eyes. "I removed his falling tears from his cheeks.

"Hyung I don't know what to say...." "Don't say anything just let me be there for you hmmm?" he nodded his head and I engulfed him into hug.

"Go freshen up... I'll reheat the food..." I pecked his forehead pushing him away to get freshen up.

-----------------------------------------------------

Good day y'all ✨

Love from my side 💜