5. Unexpected Changes

Jeon Jungkook

"Good Noon Mr. Jeon." The doctor said as she entered my home office that is in the other wing of this villa.

"Goodnoon Doctor, Have a seat." I said gesturing. "So what's the news?"

"Mr. Jeon, I did a thorough checkup on him, the tests you particularly asked me to perform. He is a bit weak due to improper diet. There are no other health issues. Um...and about the other thing he is not sexually abused or forcefully penetrated, there are no evidences of it besides the marks. There is no way medical expertise can tell the real reason. Either it could be due to domestic violence or during some highly sadistic sexual activity, or it could be both.

He was bit hesitant to reveal them to me at first but I assured him that this will remain confidential. I assume you reasons behind these are positive. Overall, it is evident that he has suffered alot emotionally and physically. I was a female and still he flinched when I had to touch him for checkup. So, this tells he is still in his traumatic episode or after effects of whatever he had to go through. He is quite young, 23."

"I'll keep that in mind please leave the copy of reports with me and there is no need to tell this to anyone." I instructed.

"I understand." She bowed and left the room. I went through all of his reports massaging my temples. This boy is a mystery that keeps pulling me in and I don't know the reason why I want to keep him safe. I have to leave for a meeting in twenty minutes and Hyunjin is not here. I galnced at the clock then it came to me that he would've gone for lunch. So I made why way to the other side of villa. The dining hall was empty, he must be in kitchen.

"Hyunjin we still have......" I stopped in my tracks looking at the scene infront of my eyes. Taehyung smiling ear to ear feeding Hyunjin who was entirely leaning on the kitchen counter so closer to him.

Something inside me burned, I raised my hand to save sungmo from explanations as I have seen what I didn't want to see.

"He can do whatever he wants." I storm out of the vicinity. I have no idea what took over me but I definitely did not liked to see him this cheerful with someone who is not me.

I came back home around 11. Walking to my room, I saw his door closed. I wonder if he is asleep. I held back my urge to knock at the door and went straight to my room. I tried hard but couldn't bring myself to sleep.

I took off my shirt and dived inside the pool. It was really a tiring day. I had multiple meetings to attend. It was around midnight when I couldn't find myself sleeping so I thought of doing this endeavor, unaware of the fact that someone was watching me.

------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung

I have been looking for him whole day. But I guess he didn't came back. I couldn't sleep so, I stood by the window to gaze at sky. This helps me to calm and think. After a few minutes I saw a figure coming to the pool as he neared, I found out that it's Jungkook. He took off his shirt. Even from this distance I can tell that how toned his body is. His abs resting well on his abdomen. His tattooed arm flexing as he raised them to dive in.

I felt my cheeks being heated. I mentally slapped myself to thinking like this about the man who saved me from my misery. I'll use this chance to talk to him. I left my room and made my way towards the pool.