61. Inauguration (D-day) II

Third Person

Before Jungkook could come back to Taehyung, the lights of hall got shut accept for all the LEDs. The gasps could be heard by the people and some whispers about how can such a place have electricity malfunction until the screen started playing some videos.

"The hideous truth behind Jeon name is this hidden inhumane acts. The island know for making tons of business deals, hides the truth that no one knows. Now, the evidences are infront of the world.

Blackmailing poor, unprivileged people, luring them in the trap of selling their organs for a small amout of money and leaving them behind to die after unhygienic procedures. Yes that's the truth behind famous Jeon Group.

It has been going on from years ruining familes and lives of people. The evidences shown on screen are secured from the premises of Island. That's where their hidden den is where all kind of hideous acts are performed.

The suspicions goes to elder son of Jeon Group Jeon Namjoon, seen around the premises and involved in many dealings. More proofs are not being provided to the media yet. However, it is evident that it has Jeon Group involved because no one can carry out such things without their knowledge. You can see the evidence video received by media through unknown resources on the screen"

The hall broke into talks and whispers. Some were saying it's all fake, some were saying it's true that they have heard talks being Jeons involved in human organ trafficking. People started to leave the hall gradually.

Jungkook seem to be frozen at his spot looking at the screen. Taehyung tried to read his expression trying to formulate whether he knows about it or not.

"Fucking bitch...." Namjoon stormed in Taehyung direction grabbing fistful of his hair. As his head tilted he saw Seokjin entering as people were leaving. Taehyung knew why he was here. He never wanted Taehyung to do it. To mingle with such monsters. But he had do it for the sake of his parents and many other innocents.

"Leave him Namjoon." Jungkook came to Taehyung's rescue. Snatching away Namjoon's arm but his hold was so tight.

"This was your plan all along. I'll kill you." Namjoon tugged on Taehyung's hair and younger laughed tears forming in his eyes.

"Kill me for all you want. I am not afraid." Taehyung remarked.

"What are you saying Taehyung. Namjoon I said leave him" Jungkook puched his face.

Blood started to ooze from Namjoon's nose. "Open your eyes brother, this fucking bitch used you to throw dirt on us."

"Have you gone mad Namjoon. Stop with this shit." Jungkook roared.

"Alright...... Do you have any explanation for this brother? Why you precious husband visited Min Corp. more often. He has been doing his bidding from the start." Namjoon lifted mobile infront of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook held on to it looking at whatever he was playing. That's the reason why Namjoon was here today. If Taehyung didn't expose Jeons he would've exposed Taehyung, ruining everything for him. But Taehyung had already achieved what he wanted, now it doesn't matter to him anymore.

"Taehyung...... Is this.... Is this....true?"

"I don't know, ask your brother.... Isn't it true... Isn't it true, him butchering people." Taehyung said.

"I don't... I don't.... Namjoon... Is this true?" Jungkook looked with confused written allover his face as he looked in Namjoon's direction.

"It doesn't matter, he is forged lies manipulating you, marrying you... Pretending to love you just to put dirt on our family....."