3. Kindness Or Stupidity

Hwang Hyunjin

My relation to the Jeon household is as old as my birth day. I and Jungkook are few months apart. My father being a manager in the Jeon Group, made me unnecessarily involved in the life of Jeons. Particularly, Jeon Jungkook. I know him from childhood. We did not became friends instantly because he was a kid that used to remain in his bubble to attain perfection and balance in his behavior.

I could see that how he lived his life being constantly under pressure due to his elder brother Namjoon. When it comes to academics Namjoon was always on point which made Jungkook to get scolded to treated differently in this household. So, he developed this habit of attaining perfection even tho he had to go an extra mile on his health.

We got more closer in high school days, being a good company to each other. Even though we had separate majors in college still we used to stick together whether it is dorm room or basket ball court. Jungkook was our team captain and a best player I've ever known.

I was happy when he fell in love atleast he had someone to lean on besides my nagging everytime. But life had other things planned out for him. When Jungkook was planning to propose the love of his life, she was taken from us due to a car accident. I really wish him to find his true love and be happy.

Jungkook was not the same after that, he became more silent and dived his head down in work. Due to his achievements in business, stakeholders chose him to be acting CEO when elder Jeon fell ill instead of Namjoon. To this day, I don't know the reason Namjoon himself being not competing for this position. Because the Namjoon I know would never leave a top position vacant for anyone to take even tho if anyone is his own brother.

However, Jungkook trusts his family more than anything. He loves his father and brother equally. He lost his mother when he was four year old. So, my mother always treated him as his own.

I am working with him since the day he took this position. It's been two years and all I have seen is working him non-stop. Currently we are scheduled to leave for a series of business meetings on his own island. Yes, Jeon Group own and island of their own between the conjoined waters of Korea and Japan. It is considered to be central business hub for Asian dealings.

I was startled earlier when he called me to temper the security cameras. I wanted to check on him but he forbade me. He can be stubborn sometimes but I am used to it. I didn't know the reason until my eyes saw him, the reason.

It was a boy in his early twenties, beautiful for his own good. Although he was wearing oversized clothes, still I could tell he has a petite body. Yeah, you got me right I am not straight like my best friend Jungkook. So, yeah this boy definitely caught my attention as now we are about to take helicopter.

"Who is he....?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"No one to you. Keep your eyes off." He scoffed.

"Atleast I need to know where did you find this beauty?" I was curious.

"It just happened. He needs help, he is in trouble." Jungkook said.

"Trouble? What kind of trouble?"

"His name is Kim Taehyung, do me a favor and run a background check on him. Tell me as soon as possible."

"Why is so? What is this boy to you?" I raised my eyebrow. I don't know if he could hear us as he is standing awkward a few feet away.

"I told you he is a stranger that need my help. I am resourceful so I am helping him out of kindness. He has some dangerous people after him." he explained.

"More dangerous than the Jeons." I laughed. "I can take care of him on this trip, I know you will be quite busy attending meetings or so." I winked. I sense the boy looking in our direction.

"I told you Hyunjin no dick business with him. He is off limits for you or anyone." Jungkook growled.

"Calm down man I am just fooling around. Okay, I'll check into his details."

We boarded on the helicopter. He was sitting by Jungkook's side, opposite to me. I could see his features clearly even in the dim light. He removed his snap back and his blue hair fell on his forehead covering it beautifully. He was bare faced and his beauty was no match.

He was nervous so he kept on fidgeting with is fingers. It took us 10 minutes to reach airport from there we were scheduled to take private jet for a ninety minutes flight.

Seriously, to me the reason of Jungkook helping him is unknown. Maybe he is doing it out of kindness or maybe it's just his stupidity making him do so.

--------------------------------------------------

I hope you are liking these different POVs😁 Which character's debut POV are you looking forward to?

Love from my side 💜