31. Reception

Jeon Jungkook

I was watching Taehyung dancing with Namjoon from a distance. I wish them to get along. I know Namjoon is picky and he usually don't trust people around him. I saw them smiling or talking about something. My Taehyung has this in him. He makes everyone fond of him in a short time. Even my father liked him and welcomed him warmly into the family.

I and Taehyung greeted various guests together. All of them belonged to politics or business class. Taehyung was so nervous before the evening started. But right now he was doing quite well. The way he greeted with men and women, he looked so elegant as if he was born into this society.

Every minute that I spend with him, makes me sure of how correct my decision was. He is indeed one of a kind.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon and Mr. Jeon." Mr. Song one of our company's director spoke to me and Taehyung.

"Perhaps, I've seen you somewhere." he rotated his body towards Taehyung.

"My husband works in the company as data analyst, Mr. Song." I said.

"Oh yes probably... I have seen you there. Anyways, congratulations Mr. Jeon once again on your union. Well, you are a lucky one to get a handsome husband." he laughed and Taehyung's grip on my arm got tighter.

I also felt uneasy on his compliment and the way he was looking at my husband, "Thankyou Mr. Song. Excuse us."

I and Taehyung moved away from the crowd toward the side of the dance floor as I guided him by his waist. "You must be tired Taehyung, I am sorry I asked father not to make it so hectic." I said caressing the back of his hand.

"No, I am fine hyung. I can understand his excitement. So, it's okay." he smiled.

"You are an angel Taehyung. I love you." I pecked his forehead.

"I love you too." he said placing his head on my chest. "When father said about me being in the family.... Will we live here?"

"He wants us too. If you are not comfortable then, we can keep living in apartment or I will buy you another house. Our home." I said.

"No, I am good. He must be very happy on you getting married. So, I think we should move here. My home is where you are hyung." he smiled raising his head looking into my eyes.

"And my home is where you are." I smiled and it's true. I am happy anywhere as long as I am with him. "But right now we have other important things to do." I smirked.

He knotted his eyebrows, making a questioning face. "What?"

"You will know by the end of the night." I smiled. Pecking on the top of his head.

"Greetings Mr. Jeon." a deep voice got our attention. I turned around to see who it was. Lee Felix, Min Yoongi secretary.

"Greetings Mr. Lee." I said.

"I am here to extend congratulations on the behalf of Mr. Min. He wished you a happy married life and a little gift for your husband." he said extending a velvet box to Taehyung.

"Well, convey him my Thankyou Mr. Lee but there is no need for the gift." I said with a straight face. I don't want his gifts or greetings when he still blames me on something that I didn't do.

"Please Mr. Jeon he insisted and I am not allowed to take it back. Please accept it." well what else he could do, he was just a messenger.

"Jungkook you....." Hyunjin's voice interrupted us and we looked in his direction. For some reason he couldn't complete his sentence.