28. Drunk Dazed

Jeon Jungkook

When someone becomes close to you, life without them seem meaningless. Thinking of this I stayed at office, knowing that if I go home there won't be Taehyung today. Smiling and hugging me like I am the only person he sees.

Rather I spent my time working tirelessly on the proposal. If I get successful in this business deal, it'll make me one step more closer to being a permanent CEO of this company.

I looked out the glass panes, the night was getting darker by lights shining from various sky high building.

Suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the screen it was Taehyung's. "Hello? Is this Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" an unfamiliar voice said.

My heart dropped not listening to my Taehyung's voice which I was expecting. "Yes, who is this? Where is Taehyung?"

"Oh Mr. Jeon he is with me. I am Kim Seokjin. He is drunk and is not in right state to go home on his own. If you can pick him or send me the address?"

"I'll pick him up, tell me the address." I said, grabbing my keys and leaving the office.

--------------------------------------------------------

I picked him up from the bar Seokjin told me it was around midnight. It is hard for me to keep in my jealousy whenever Taehyung talks about Seokjin and how good he is to him. Well, today after meeting with Seokjin I realized he wasn't a threat to me and my Taehyung is safe around him just like a brother.

I brought Taehyung to our apartment carrying him. He was mumbling incoherent words and phrases that I couldn't understand. Just like a innocent little kid who is free from the worries of the world giggling and running around in his own world.

"Here, drink this...." I brought glass of water near to his reddened lips.

He looked at me with his round shiny eyes but said nothing, gulping down water little by little

He looked at me with his round shiny eyes but said nothing, gulping down water little by little. "Ahhh my handsome hyung..." he giggled. This was tenth time he called me with that name and I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright let's go to bed...."

"No..." he grabbed the handrest of couch.

"Why?"

"I wanna talk with you..." he said pulling me from my shirt.

"Okay.. I am listening. You have five minutes then you will go to bed. Okay?"

He nodded, I sighed and sat down by his side, before I could fix myself properly, he jumped and straddled me.

"I told Jinnie that you are so handsome...... A handsome hyung is going to be my husbandddd." he dragged his words laughing.

"Then what did he say?"

"He said he want a handsome husband too. But not everyone is lucky as tae tae right?"