36. Executing Plan

Kim Taehyung

Right now I was seated on the opposite side of both Jungkook and Jung Hoseok, as they were talking on the proposal and the way out I suggested.

I am positive that this will work and Jungkook will sign that deal. Given that the deal is so important for my husband to secure his position in the company, I would back him up in this endeavor.

"Mr. Jung, Taehyung will be working with me until this matter is resolved, so I hope your department can manage without him."

"Yes, sir it is no problem, my team can manage." Mr. Jung said.

"You may go now Mr. Jung and proceed with it." Jungkook said.

"Good Evening." Mr. Jung bowed and left.

"Hyung can I escort him, I need to inform him about my report that was due." I asked and he nodded.

I ran in order to catch him in time. "Mr. Jung, I have submitted my report to Ms. Lee about the previous task. I have no pending work."

"I appreciate Taehyung."

"Thankyou Mr. Jung. Can I accompany you to department, I need my things."

He nodded his head and I tagged along. "Also, Congratulations on your wedding Mr. Kim or perhaps I should call you Mr. Jeon now onwards."

I smiled at his remark, "Thankyou Mr. Jung."

"If I am not wrong then you are the one who suggested this wayout to Mr. Jeon?" he said.

"Yes, he is now my husband and it is my duty to help him in difficult times. I hope Mr. Jung he gets out of this situation."

"Well, it is so great of you to help him. I appreciate that you know your duties as a husband too. Well, I hope you will not forgetting your other duties." he smirked.

"I am aware Mr. Jung, I will never let anything overshadow my true purpose." I smiled.

"It is good to hear. See you around Mr. Jeon." he said smiling and making his way to his office.

-----------------------------------------------

When I came back Jungkook was talking to someone over his phone. He sounded very upset and tired. "Who was it hyung?" I asked when he placed his mobile down.

"It was dad. He knows we are back. So he was asking if we will be coming home tonight." Jungkook sighed.

"Oh...."

"You must be tired. You should go home Taehyung." he said.

"No hyung. How can I rest while you are stressing here. Besides we will go to Jeon Mansion together. What would I do there without you?"

"Oh Taehyung...." he extended his hand, I held it in, going to him as he made me sit on his thigh. "You don't have to suffer because of me. It is my duty to make you feel relax."

"I am relax as long as I know I am around you Hyung and you are fulfilling your duty don't worry." I leaned and kissed him softly to tell him how great he was doing for me.

I pulled back looking in his eyes, "I love you and I believe in you, you will be the best CEO."

"I love you too and thank you for beliving in me my love." he said slipping his hands through my shirt. I know where he was heading now. But he needs every second to work on it and I won't let him distract himself even if its me.

I cleared my throat bring him back from the trance, "Now, if you love me then pay attention to this and secure this deal and then you can have me." I whispered the last part seductively near his ear kissing his ear lobe softly and he chuckled.