41. First Breakfast

Kim Taehyung

It was my first day in the mansion as son in law officially. Not that someone asked me to do so. However, I wanted to do it on my own. I wanted to experience how it likes to have a breakfast with family. So, I left Jungkook sleeping in the room and made my way to the kitchen.

With the help of Misun, I prepared all the required ingredients. She convinced me not to do so, but I politely refused her and kept my stance. Then I requested her to leave me alone in kitchen, whenever someone is around me. I can't cook well.

Earlier Misun told me, that dad would be in his study, he usually take his morning tea there. I wondered, what he do in his study when he isn't even handling the business not to mention his health.

So, I went to his study to serve him tea. It was a usual study room with books, logs and business stuff etc. He asked me that I shouldn't do these kind of things it's not my duty but I explained him and he seem happy.

Now, I was back in kitchen humming to myself and working on breakfast while my back was on the door. "Good morning dear brother in law." my hands froze on the spot as I heard his voice in my right ear, too close. He was standing right behind me, even I could feel his body heat.

I turned back suddenly and he took a step back. He was wearing a loose tank top with shorts. Probably he came back from jogging, sweating.

"Like what you see?" he said setting bottle aside after gulping water.

I immediately shifted my eyes to the side. "Please leave me alone."

"Still acting innocent, my lovely brother in law but why is that?" he said placing finger on his chin dramatically.

"Umm.... Maybe I know why....." he said stepping forward and I took a step back.

"I should give you that, the way you trapped my brother with your ethereal beauty." he said licking his lower lip as he closed in.

I turned my face to side. I felt disgust crawling my skin. In that moment, I realized I should have not asked Misun to go.

"I didn't do anything." I said gritting my teeth and holding onto counter shelf tightly.

"Hmm.... You want me to believe that? Now, tell me what's your motive?" he said grazing his finger along my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"You are harassing me, Mr. Jeon Namjoon." I spat.

"Oh shut the fuck up, it doesn't suit coming from mouth of a bitch." he jerked away my chin.

"Now, let's try again what do you need from my brother? You can fool him with your slutty charms but uh-huh I am not Jungkook, so spill beautiful. Or I'll make you."

"I love him...."

"Here we go again. Alright. I see how long you can enjoy this......" he leaned so close pushing his body into mine, my back arched over the counter as he whispered the last word in my ear, "Venus"

I looked at him, he chuckled hardly taking steps back, still facing me. He gave me devilish smirk before leaving the kitchen. I hurriedly took out my phone and dialed a number.

--------------------------------------------------

Jeon Jungkook

Working on my laptop, I glanced at his worried face time to time. He was like that since morning. I hope he tells me what is disturbing him. I can understand, starting a life at mansion can be overwhelming for him but I am his husband he can discuss his worries with me.