6. Endless Maze

Park Jimin

Begging for Thread by Banks playing in the background....

So I got edges that scratch
And sometimes, I don't got a filter
But I'm so tired of eating
All of my misspoken words......

Dreams do not comes with price tags and social labels. Everyone and anyone can have them. Some people work to follow them. Some people just wait for the fate to let them happen. I am one of the latter ones. Waiting on fate to let my dreams come true.

I know my disposition gets confusing
My disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager state
That's why you wanna come out and play with me, yeah........

I was an orphan, living on streets when eight years ago, my so called beauty caught the eye of Madam Ashley. That what everyone calls her, no one knows her real name. Anyways back to the story, eight years ago she promised me a roof over my head, food in my belly and clothes on my body in exchange for the price of my beauty. At that time it sounded like a fair bargain to a boy who was starving yourself in cold from three days.

I am not being ungrateful. She took care of me really well. She never lacked in her promise, not once and now look around me, I have closets loaded with designer clothes. Jewellry boxes flowing from expensive pieces. For past seven years, my job didn't bother me for once. All I had to do was just present my body to a stranger for a night or so and then get showered by huge sums of money.

Believe me some of them worship this body. They spend thousands and millions of dollars to just touch it or have a taste of it. I was all good until my heart was sleeping. I was content doing my job getting money and bring in the fortune to Lust Lilies.

I wasn't alone on this journey though. There was someone who I used to rely on or share about my day in the end. However, not anymore. They got lucky and left this this place while I am still here, running alone like a rat stuck in a wheel endlessly.

This profession never made myself feel dirty or disgusted by my own existence but from a few months I am feeling like this. Since, the last year when I walked through his doors for the first time, everything was changing without me realizing.

Tonight I am also booked by him. In initial months of our meetups, I was always looking forward to meet him but from past two months I don't feel like it. Because I've realized that he is like every other man who wants me for my body but he is too greedy to let anyone else use it. He wants to own me solely.

Look at me, so naive thinking that his intentions were something to do with his heart. Isn't it beautiful that how we make illusions of our own and then when reality hits us, it's hard to live.

Stooped down and out, you got me beggin' for thread
To sew this hole up that you ripped in my head
Stupidly think you had it under control
Strapped down to something that you don't understand
Don't know what you were getting yourself into
You should have known, secretly, I think you knew

I made my way to the top floor of building where his penthouse was located. Yes, I always have my sessions with him at his penthouse never once in his home and still somehow I managed to form a fairytale of my own.

The door opened, revealing his secretary Felix who bowed to me, "Mr. Min is waiting for you inside."

"Thankyou Fe." I always call him Fe, he is really a sweet human being. I think of him as more privileged than me as he has a more reputable job then me. In times like these I wish, I had pursued education. Looking back education seem a luxury to the likes of me.