43. Doomed Celebration (ll)

Kim Taehyung

The night was going as it was planned, guests chatting and sipping on their drink. In parties like these several deals are made given the presence of business class at one place. I witness how Jungkook was busy to receive congratulations.

He looked in my direction and I smiled back. He excused himself and came to me, lean in and kissing me softly. "Thankyou love, the event is amazing." he said.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon you have got yourself punishment saying thank you." I smiled.

"Um..... I want to get it now." he said playfully pecking on my neck holding me in his arms.

"Hyung please don’t... Not here." I said giggling.

Before he could back off, "Hi Taehyung...." a voice so familiar caught my attention, I voice that was part of my life for quite a time. A voice that I wanted to hear again but not here. Not right now. I didn't want to believe my ears so I looked on my side to find him.

Park Jimin

Anyone could tell how color drained from my face looking at him. "Hi......."

I looked beyond him and Namjoon was standing right beside him, I should have seen it coming. How could I miss this possiblity. "Do you know him?" Jungkook said in my ear. What should I answer now?

"I have missed you so much Taehyung. You never called me." he came forward hugging me. There were days, when his hugs were all that kept me going. There were times when his hugs were the only source of warmth in my deadly cold nights.

"Jimin... I...." I couldn't say anything words kinda got stuck in my throat.

"Is he the one to whom you were gonna marry? He is handsome. Congratulations Taehyung." he smiled holding my both hands.

"Is anyone gonna thank me too? Well, I am the reason my dear brother in law you get to meet your best friend. I thought you might have missed him on your wedding. Right?" Namjoon said closing on in and pecking on Jimin's cheek.

Jimin and him? I could never imagine."What is it? What's going on?" Jungkook questioned.

"I uh-........" I wanted to say something anything but nothing was coming out from my mouth.

"Tell us brother in law.... Wait... I'll tell you brother." Namjoon said loudly and people around us started to look in our direction.

"This here is my date for tonight Park Jimin, he is umm you know escort" Namjoon dramatically whispered the last word. "..... You know bro kinda full exotic ones that provide you all kind of services.... Oh also he is your husband's best friend/colleague and if you can't do the math, let me make it simple to you, your husband also shared the same line of work. Am I right Kim Taehyung? Or should I say Venus one of the most demanded in Lust Lilies?"

I heard everyone gasp, some putting hands on their mouths, mumbling somethings that I can't hear. All the time my eyes were on ground staring at grass. By now tears were on the brink of my eyes.

"Wait your husband doesn't know this? I am sorry Taehyung... I didn't know.... I thought he is the same man you told me about marrying one of your clients who paid for you." Jimin tried to clear.

At this point was it a coincidence or Namjoon did it on purpose. He definitely did it on purpose.

"Why are you quite Taehyung? Tell us? Tell us and Jungkook stories of your successful career as Venus the man slut or do you need some more proofs." Namjoon chuckled until I heard a loud slap resonated that made him shutup.

I raised my head to look at Jungkook looking back at me and I think my silence is enough for him to know that all of this is a truth. I looked away in shame.

He turned his focus again on Namjoon, Mr. Jeon and Min was also standing nearby witnessing the whole facade.

"How dare you to slap me? Instead of asking your husband that why he hid the truth from us? And acting all innocent huh? Why don't you ask him dear brother?"

"Because I knowww........." Jungkook shouted panting with anger and I looked at him with wide eyes tears rolling down my face.

"W-What?" Namjoon questioned.

"I know who he was and it doesn't change anything for me but now you all must know who he is, he is my husband Jeon Taehyung and if you can't respect him, then you don't have my respect at all. Even if it comes to you brother I won't tolerate anyone of you laying a finger on the dignity of my husband." Jungkook announced.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of there inside the house, tears were not halting. I did not know how would I tell him all of this.

He stopped opening the door of our bedroom, also that when he left his hold from me, I was still sniffling badly, "Hyung I....." before I could say anything he raised his hand in air a gesture to stop me from speaking.

"Later.... Will talk later Taehyung." he said getting out of the room closing door behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------
Kim Namjoon

I felt utterly humiliated being slapped infront of everyone. My brother knows all of it and still he married that man whore. But the question is why. Why he would do that. On the top of that he slapped me his older brother.

Everyone around was whispering lowly looking at me because Taehyung and Jungkook was long gone. I could see Yoongi smirking at me from a distance. I know he would enjoy my humiliation out of all people present here.

Jimin was also staring at me. I used him to my motive but it was useless because Jungkook already know it. Now, I can't stand being humiliated infront of everyone just because of that lowly person.

"I am sorry, it didn't work. I hope you will keep..." Jimin said but I cut him.

"Yes, I know you can leave." I saw him glancing around the vicinity and leave. One by one I saw everyone leaving until I heard my father's voice,

"How many times will you fail Namjoon? I am tired of covering after you. Always pathetic. If you wanted to do something about that boy atleast you should have consulted me before using this half fried brain of yours. It would be better if you leave this mansion for a good period of time. Do whatever needs to be done to fix it. Don't fail me this time. Otherwise I'll tell you brother what you did years ago, the thing I turned away years ago will happen again now." he gritted his teeth and left me alone standing in the middle of empty garden that was all filled only a few moments ago.

A failure always a failure. That's what I am and Jungkook is always successful, no matter what I do to be perfect in my father's eyes, it never changes anything.

A lone tear left my eye, no I will not cry. I can't cry at all. I made my wayout, revving my car and drove off to an aimless destination. After driving aimlessly for hours in the middle of the night. I found myself infront of a familiar place.

Creamy Delights.

------------------------------------------------

Well, what will Tae do now 😮‍💨🤔🤔🫣

Love from my side 💜