18. Intimate Moment

Jeon Jungkook

I came to lounge, to find him sitting on the couch with pillow in his lap, looking at the LED screen.

"Hey..... " I said sitting beside him.

"You are back...." he smiled.

"I am tired Taehyung.... Can I..?" I gestured to his lap. He nodded hesitantly. I like it how he becomes all shy during our intimate moments. Even tho we have had a few already. Before I kissed him for the first time, he used to be like this everytime I was near him. Sometimes his heartbeat could be easily heard. I like how his cheeks turn all rosy and glowing when I compliment him.

He doesn't have the idea that how much happiness he gave me tonight. How I felt at peace when he placed his lips on mine. I felt that was it. What I was searching from years the calm and peace. If I could entrap him in my arms forever I would do it. For him I don't feel lust. I feel... Love.... Yes I feel love. I don't want to confess yet. It would be alot for him.

"Earlier when I saw lights out in the house, I was scared Taehyung...." I said placing my head on the pillow in his lap.

"Why is that?" He said looking down at me.

"I thought maybe you left me because of what I said in the morning."

He giggled sweetly, "You did nothing wrong hyung. We all should tell openly how we feel. I am glad you said it." he was still looking at me and my lips turned into a straight line. I might have saved him but he didn't know how he was saving me from myself and the shadows of my past.

"Your eyes are beautiful Taehyung...." I have never seen eyes so beautiful and shiny.

"Hyung I...." he turned his head to the side. I took his hand that was caressing my hair and kissed it.

"Why you are shy around me always Taehyung.... Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" I asked.

He turned his towards me still avoiding the eye contact, "No, I just feel giddy when you look at me or give me a compliment. I just get nervous because I know I am not someone who would be noticed twice by a person like you. So, I just can't believe it when ever it happens."

"Why you always say this? You are perfect Taehyung.... Any man would be lucky to have you." I smiled, his hand still in mine.

"I can't say thankyou to you... Now can I....?" he made a pout.

"You can think of a substitute." I said teasing him.

He bit his lower lip trying to think, then he looked at me and slowly lowered his head. I placed my hand on the back of his neck pulling him hastily and joining our lips. I feel like I am addicted to it. He placed his hand on my chin caressing it lightly. In that moment, I felt like it was the two of us, in this world.

All wounds from my past felt like fading away slowly everytime he kissed me. To save his back from strain, I got myself into sitting position without detaching our lips. I helped him lay down on his back and hovered over him. The need was growing inside me. The need I never felt before, with such an intensity.

I feared that the beast inside me would leash. I don't want to scare him, I fought in my mind to take it slow but I couldn't, my kiss got more aggressive when I squeezed his lip between mine and he moaned.

It was the most pleasing sound I have ever heard. My grip got bruisingly tighter on his waist and he moaned again squeezing my biceps with his palms. I feel like I am in heaven with him under me.

"Taehyung...... I never did this with a man. Will you guide me? I don't want to hurt you." I whispered.

He giggled cutely, "Don't worry hyung, I know you won't hurt me." my chest swell with pride listening to his words.