10. Purity

Jeon Jungkook

A man is always attracted tp the shiny things. Things that are opposite to his own soul. Things that make you feel better if you are near them and from the past two days I was feeling like that. To be near him. To be near his soul.

Why? I don't know the reason but I can tell that his innocence was in someway fascinating for me. Maybe I belong to a world where this concept doesn't exist and he is from a world where it does. What if I am luring him into my world and he ends up being corrupted like me.

It feels like he is not able to hurt even a little creature let alone a human being. The shyness in his eyes is the evidence of his pure soul. Pure things around a person like me gets destroyed. Like she did. To this day I blame myself for what happened to her. Maybe she was taken from me because she was too pure for me. Because maybe I did not deserve her.

But what if Taehyung..... Why I am thinking like that about him. I don't like him in that way. I just want to spend some time with him. It feels.... It feels normal. I too deserve something normal.

"Why are we waiting......" Hyunsjin scoffed.

"For Taehyung..."

"What? Why him? We are getting late... Don't tell me you are taking him with you." Hyunjin spoke his mind like he always do.

"He is in this mansion since the day we came, he is no prisoner and temple is safe space......"

"Okay but why are you bothering if he is bound or not..... Also, you are eating with him on dinners and lunches and God knows what...."

"It's just he brings me food and I can't turn it down it's rude....."

"When did you start thinking of these manners?" Hyunjin gave me a side eye.

"I always know how to behave.... Besides he's been through alot it seems.... I just don't want to be rude with him." I reasoned or so I thought.

"Woah..... Are you perhaps by any chance....."

"What Hyunjin?"

"Like him?" there I knew it he would say it. "I am straight...." I reminded him.

"Likeness doesn't care if it's dick or pussy." Hyunjin gave me a shoulder nudge.

"Can you please avoid these words.... We are about to visit a tem
............" I forgot what I was saying when he appeared.

Just a simple white shirt with white pants and his blue hair swayed beautiful as he stepped down. He looked more breath taking then the first day I saw him.

"See.... That's my friend is gay panic..... Welcome to the community." Hyunjin whispered.

"Hyung I am sorry, am I late?" He asked his beautiful hair just swayed as the wind blows.

"No, we just got here right Jeon...." Hyunjin nuged me making me return to reality.

"Yeah... Let's go and uhh... Hyunjin take your own car." I don't know why but it just came out like that.

"What in the....." I heard him groan.

On the way to temple, his eyes were out on the road and mine on him. He looked so amused watching the sea waves on the edge of road. "Hyung can I open it?" he asked me about the window and I nodded my head.

 "Hyung can I open it?" he asked me about the window and I nodded my head