26. A Normal Day

Jeon Jungkook

I was the happiest man alive on the earth when Taehyung said yes. I might sound desperate, I am like that with the things I set my eye on. Doesn't matter if its a business deal or a life partner. I do everything to make them mine. This is how I am since childhood. I guess this has become my behavior pattern now.

With business deals, it brings me the success I want and with Taehyung, I have the happiness, I've been searching my whole life. How weird it is that a person can bring so much change in you. Now, in the parts of day when he isn't around me, I feel incomplete. Like something is missing, but however I have this certainity that he feels the same way about me as I feel about him.

"Well, congratulations.... I can't believe you are marrying." Hyunjin said looking at me. I broke the news on him just a few seconds ago.

"I am so happy, I thought he would turn me down." I chuckled.

"Jungkook, I know what are you feeling right now but don't you think all of this is too soon and is Taehyung okay with all of that. I mean, you are different then he is. I wasn't expecting him to agree this soon." He said.

"What do you mean? I love him, I care for him what else is the reason you need to say yes."

"Yes you do, but given his past circumstances, the way he was shaken when we found him. I mean trauma like that takes time to heal....? Don't you think so." he rasied his eyebrow.

"Weren't you the one who said, he didn't deserve it. Whatever happened to him. Maybe he recognized my unharming intention to him and he trusts me. Beside I never took advantage of him even in his vulnerable moments."

"Yes, you are right but still....."

"What are you trying to imply here? Am I desperate to pounce on him for marriage? This might be fast but what we feel is mutual." I said calmly.

"That's okay then. Your happiness is all that matters kook. I am glad you found love again." he smiled.

Well I know he is worried about me, everytime he is. I don't blame him, I know he wants the best for me and Taehyung is best for me.

"I am happy Hyunjin. Don't worry. You should also start thinking about settling down." I said, I also wanted to see him having a family, not just go on, on hookup culture for life.

"You know me, responsibilities and I don't go hand in hand." he chuckled, he has always been like this.

"It is a beautiful responsibility." I smiled.

"Why you sound like old Jeon today? What's gotten into you. I still can't believe uncle agreed on it." he sighed.

"What do you mean, my father is no homophobe."

"I know, I mean last time didn't he ask you whole background of Iseul and when he got to know that she was from Min family, a reputable one then he agreed."

"Times are changed now, besides he might be tired waiting on me and Namjoon pursuing marriage."

"Maybe...."

"Enough about my marriage, I am planning to present proposal to Shawn Intl. to work with us. Any idea on persuading them?"

"What? Shawns have been working with Mins from years. This is like putting your arm in alligator's mouth."

"There is no holy commandment that Shawn's are supposed to work with Mins till eternity. If I propose them a better offer then who doesn't go for their profit right." I smirked.

"So you are planning to present this proposal before their annual gala? That's when they disclose their partnership."

"Yes, now Mins just represent them here in Korea, I have got a whiff that they are interested in expanding their market to China. With reduced marketing percentage, I want to offer them a exposure in Chinese market."