57. Kindness Isn't Dead

Kim Namjoon

"Yes, I gave shit load of money, don't worry they won't be opening their mouths. Everyone love their families don't they." I chuckled.

"........... “

"The secured stock will be shipped tonight to Russia. Then they will send other half of the payment." I informed.

“.................... "

"Yes, we have 35 people in the waiting list at the moment. Don't worry, the premises are secured around the island." I told.

"...........“

"Alright... I'll see to it..." I ensured to the person on other side. I ended the call and started to plan about the next thing but my phone rang again.

"Yes..."

"Are you sure he did that? What? Transferred to his husband's name?" I inquired to be sure.

"Does father know?" I asked.

"Fuckkk......" I smashed the phone as soon as I ended the call. I received a news that Jungkook has transferred half of his shares to that bitch Taehyung. Father would be furious at me. That little dumb brother I got.

It's been months, I am trying to find who exactly is Kim Taehyung. He goes way deeper than he seems. Whatever I find is a dead end. If he is a mere prostitute then there is no way he could reach so far. I have a hunch that it go way deeper than this.

Either he is working with someone or he is not insignificant himself. I threatened Ashley in every way possible but I found nothing on him accept that he worked at Lust Lilies. His hometown has nothing to offer on him, neither do his so called parents.

On the top of that, he has wrapped my brother around his little finger. Jungkook? Jungkook is already naive enough to be manipulated. I don't even know why is father letting him run the company.

Due to Jungkook, I have lost something significant. Something that I don't know if it will have ever have again. He needs to see, he needs to bear the consequences of what I had lost due to him.

What is better than using Taehyung card to do all of it. He better need to see how incompetent of a man he is. He was dumb back then too and now too.

Later on I found myself infront of a door, currently he is the perfect man to do my bidding. He for sure will help me to expose Taehyung. After a few seconds of ringing the bell the door was opened.

"Jeon Namjoon." the figure said furrowing his eyebrows on me.

"Hwang Hyunjin.... We need to talk."

----------------------------------------------------------

Kim Seokjin

I closed my cafe it was past midnight. Jimin was recovering fine, I visited him this evening. Doctors said he will be discharged in two days. He wasn't talking to Yoongi, despite the other visits him each morning and night but Jimin just call nurse or someone to drag him away.

Yoongi needs this, what Jimin passed through is no joke. This regret wilk stay with me for life that I could've helped him. To me the true proof of our humanity is to help someone, if we are in such position.

As I exited the cafe, chill ran through all if my body. Given me throwback of that one night nine years ago. I remembered what happened nine year ago, when I saved someone.

At that time I was 21 years old, started cafe newly. However, I was privileged enough to help someone. I wonder what would've happened to those poor souls if I haven't had the chance to meet them. I guess fate brought me to them. I smiled thinking all of those memories like a roller coaster ride.