33. Honey Moon

Jeon Jungkook

I felt really guilty for not taking him somewhere nice for honeymoon due to ongoing business situation. I have been waiting to hear from Shawn's any day now. This deal is really important for me and I am very positive that it will happen.

I planned to take Taehyung to Island, I hope he would like it. Given he never asks or demands or anything, he is so simple. That's why it makes to give him all the things in this world.

It was already one in the morning when we reached here. He seem so happy, coming here. That's how simple and loving he is. I got out of the bathroom, ruffling my hair with towel to dry. A smile played across my face to see him standing near the edge on balcony partially leaning forward to the railing.

I approached him, caress his shoulders softly leaning in, "You didn't sleep." I said softly near his ear.

"I was waiting for you." he said, turning around. My hands found their way towards his waist.

"I am sorry Taehyung once again, I should've taken you to some nice place for honeymoon, Paris, Italy or wherever you like. I am so struck with this goddamn deal."

"No worries hyung, I told you I am happy that you chose this place of all others. This place is special to me." he smiled.

"Why is so?"

"Isn't this the place where you become closer, I trusted you and you found your peace in me. Isn't this the place where you asked me to stay. Look where we are."

"Within the span of three and a half months, you are mine." I smiled stealing a peck

"I've been yours since the day you saved me hyung. Even if you ask me to be your slave, I would've done that too." he said looking into my eyes. Whenever, he puts his trust in me like this, something inside me stirs up.

"Now, watch what you say Taehyung." My grip got tighter on his waist as I leaned in and kissed him, biting his lower lip with ferocity.

"I do not fear." he whispered in his deep sultry voice. I laughed lightly and he looked at me with blank eyes.

"Lets go to bed love. You must be tired, we should sleep." I ruffled his hair.

I turned around on my feet until he said, "Really, think again hyung." I turned around to ask him what he wanted else.

The scene met with my eyes was, he slowly pulling the string of his silk robe, letting it fall off his shoulder, revealing what he was hiding inside, a black see through shirt that was giving a peak of body chains he was wearing, with a pair of black stocking and lacy panties, wrapping his milk thighs beautifully.