50. Goodbye

Park Jimin

It was almost evening when I the car stopped infront of Creamy Delights, this was the place I asked Taehyung to meet me. Also, I wanted to see Seokjin one last time.

"Jimin...." Seokjin came towards me as soon as he saw me, engulfing me into a hug. Some people are the reason that you believe the good exist. I wish he has a happy married life with Yoongi. I wish Yoongi won't be betraying him like he did with me.

"Seokjin... I am sorry, I couldn't come to see you last time."

"I was mad but it's okay you are here now." he said guiding me to the table. "what should I bring for you?"

"No, not yet I am waiting for a friend." I smiled.

"Are you on a date? You didn't......" before he ramble I cut him off "No, he is my ex-colleague and my best friend." or that's how I thought.

"Oh I really hope you find someone good Jimin. You have a good heart." He squeezing my shoulder and I smiled.

"Hey..." a deep voice interrupted us.

"Taehyung..." I and Seokjin spoke in unison, looking at each other confused.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"How do you know him?" Seokjin asked.

"How you both know each other?" Taehyung who was as confused as us asked.

"Well, I'll start.... I and Jimin met a few months back he is a regular here and my friend. And Taehyung used to work here, he is kinda my younger brother." Seokjin said.

"Oh so you are the famous Jinnie hyung he used to tell me tales about..... And I and Taehyung are colleagues..." I said looking at Taehyung.

"Yes, we are colleague.. Um... Ex-colleagues and best friends to be precise." it made my heart warm knowing he thinks of me as a best friend too.

"Oh... Wait.... Taehyung worked at two places his whole life one being here and other.....wait you are....." Seokjin didn't want to say the word.

"Yeah... Lust lilies.... Escort aka prostitute." I chuckled bitterly.

"Wahhh world is too small....." Seokjin said taking a seat in utter shock.

"How you have been Jimin?" Taehyung said opening his arms and I hugged him.

"I am good I guess, how are you?" I asked.

"I am fine too. I missed you so much." he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too... Lust lilies wasn't same without you Tae. I felt so alone." I confessed.

"Well, I am sorry I had to leave you without telling you my real reasons." he sighed.

"Hyung can you give us some privacy I need to talk to him alone." Taehyung said and Seokjin nodded. "I'll serve ya both something to eat."

"I am sorry Taehyung. I didn't know, I am sorry I caused you trouble that day with your husband." I sighed.

"No, it wasn't your fault we just accidentally met and you had no idea what was going on." he said.

"No, It wasn't accidental, it was......" I told him everything that happened and how Namjoon his brother in law black mailed me, by exposing the man I loved, I didn't tell him who tho just someone with a reputation.

"Oh..... I kinda had the idea but it's okay you were blackmailed you had no choice, you were also unaware of my situation..... I am glad you chose the person you love.... It did no damage, my husband loves me." Taehyung smiled.