26. alone time

Lexi

I can hear the shower running as I walk back into mine and Sophie's room. I guess that she's decided to freshen up. I mean, it has been a long day and I should probably shower myself but I always get uncomfortable showering in unfamiliar places.

I immediately flop onto the bed, feeling the comfort of the soft bedding and my own pillow that I'd brought with me.

"I'm back!" I shout, the shower now turning off.

She doesn't reply though. She's probably too busy applying her moisturiser or whatever girls do these days. And I begin to fiddle with my hands, picking at my already short nails as I hear the door to our room begin to open.

My eyes widen immediately as I see Sophie walk into the room...

"Holy shit!" I sit upright against the headboard, not knowing what to say or do.

Sophie stands in front of me, her entire body completely naked and I just know that I'm wet right now. I take in her beautiful features. She's actually quite curvy, her boobs most definitely a perfect size.

"What's going on right now?" I ask, a smirk beginning to appear on my face.

"I don't know, I just wanted you to see me." She admits to me.

She walks directly over to where I'm sitting on the bed and I feel like I could come without her even touching me. She straddles me, asserting dominance over me. I may like the thought of that but it's not going to last much longer.

So I grab her sides, pushing her off of me as her body now crashes against the bed, the both of us now giggling hysterically.

"You know that I've been waiting for this moment for like a lifetime." I admit to her, winking at her.

"A lifetime?!" She giggles, not taking me seriously.

"You don't think I liked you before you bumped into me that day in the corridor?" I ask her, admitting to her that I've always had feelings for her "You don't think I checked your ass out every now and again when you'd be strutting around in that leotard that you'd always wear?"

"Well did you?" She asks me, innocence in her eyes.

"I always thought about fucking you." I admit to her.

She immediately blushes, at a loss for words.

"And now maybe my dreams are coming true?" I wink "Me and you, finally alone."

She giggles, and I find so much happiness in seeing the corners of her mouth turning into a beautiful smile. And she brushes her hands over my hair as I begin to manoeuvre myself closer to her legs.

"Are you sure?" I ask her, wanting to be respectful as always.

She furrows her brows, giggling "I'm lying on your bed, butt naked, and you're asking me if I'm sure?"

"Oh, fuck off!" I roll my eyes at her.

She then smooths over my hair with her hand, looking deeply into my eyes as she says "Just be gentle."

"Of course." I smile.

I position myself between her legs, pulling them apart so that I can get better access to the part of her that I want the most right now. God, she smells so fresh and sweet.

Lightly brushing over her clit, I hear a sudden gasp coming from her. And because it excites me, I grab underneath her thighs, pulling myself in closer as I add more pressure with my tongue.

Her eyes are closed, her mouth slightly agape and I know that she's drowning in pleasure.

"Ah, fuck!" She moans, cursing for the first time during sex.

She sounds amazing.

I continue licking her clit, her juices now flowing as I get her closer and closer to finishing. And after a while, I feel her legs begin to twitch as she comes against my mouth.

Breathlessly, I say "Jesus, I'm gonna need a nap after that!"

She doesn't reply though. She's clearly too busy processing what's just happened.

So I pull myself closer to her, hanging over her body as I say "Well I guess I won't have to ask if you came this time."

I wink at her before she replies with "Stop, it's embarrassing!"

"What's embarrassing about having an orgasm?!" I furrow my brows "It's like one of the best feelings in this fucking world, and Lexi Donovan gives really great ones!"

"But I guess you know that now." I give her a quick wink once again.

"You're actually so weird." She mumbles, clearly still in a state of bliss.

"I think you'll find that I'm actually one of the normal ones." I say.

"You literally sleep with a teddy bear with one ear and a poop stain on it." She holds up my childhood bear that somehow had gotten in amongst all our fun.

"Hey! Don't make fun of Mr Cuddles!" I grab the bear off of her, pouting as I pretend to be annoyed at her "And it's not poop it's mud! And he only has one ear because I bit it off as a baby."

"Still, you're very weird." She shakes her head, jokingly.

"Thanks." I roll my eyes.

"Okay, can you maybe not make fun of me anymore and can you hold me instead?" I pout, desperately wanting her to hold me close to her so that I can feel safe.

I've never been good with being away from home. And even though my house is pure shit, I still feel uneasy in new places and I'll often get homesick. I'm also panicking about the bugs that could be crawling around in these sheets or what if I have a nightmare and I can't turn on my nightlight to calm myself down?!

It's all just so scary.

"Sure but let me get my clothes on." She laughs, referring to the fact that she's still completely naked.

"Aw, I quite like you the way you are!" I joke.

She grabs the nearest pillow, hitting me with it "See, you are weird!" She laughs.

I watch as Sophie walks away from me, her blonde hair falling down her back. I lick my lips as I watch her ass as she makes her way towards the bathroom. And I take in her bronzed skin and the way that it looks against the light as it hits her body.