49. blood

Lexi

"Fight, fight, fight!"

I'm able to get back on my feet. I'm a little bit shaken up but I have to make sure that nobody can see that. So I stand back in front of Isabella, a smile on her face as she relishes in the fact that she was able to knock me down.

Breathlessly, I say "Isabella, p- please. I don't want to do this right now. This doesn't need to happen."

She raises her voice "Just shut the fuck up!"

"Fight, fight, fight!" Is the only thing that I'm able to hear and it irritates me.

I ball my hands into fists, trying my best to keep calm yet I know that I won't be able to control myself if she doesn't stop this right now.

"Seriously, I don't want to fight." I tell her.

But instead of deciding to stop, I feel her fist slamming into my cheek once again. But this time I manage to keep my balance as I couldn't bear the embarrassment of her knocking me to the floor another time. But I hold my burning cheek, anger now coursing through my veins.

"Fuck you!" She shouts at me "You fucking bitch! You don't get a choice in this!"

I breathe heavily "No, you don't want to do this! I'm telling you that you seriously don't want to do this right now!"

Instead of listening to me, she just laughs.

"Oh, but I do." She winks "You fucking deserve it! You deserve all of this!"

"Please, I don't. I'm sorry!"

She then grabs hold of me, pulling my hair viciously. I cry out in pain as she slams my body against the lockers, the crowd clearly enjoying it as I hear a gasp as this happens to me.

She continues to laugh at me "Does this remind you of someone, Lexi? Does this remind you of what daddy did to you?"

All of a sudden, I can't hold back my anger anymore. She mentions my dad once again as she knows that it's what makes me tick.

"Fight, fight, fight!"

"Fuck you!" I scream at her, finally fighting back.

I slam my fist into her face, not caring whether I hurt her or not.

"Don't fucking talk about that!" I continue to shout at her, hoping that she'll decide to stop.

Instead, she fights back, grabbing a hold of me and I do the same to her. We find ourselves in a violent battle in the middle of the room, grabbing at each other and digging our nails into each other's skin. And I pull on her hair so that I can try to take control.

But after that, I decide to try to break it off as I know that I won't be able to control myself.

I step away from her, trying to convince her to stop this "Look, you don't want to do this! Seriously, you don't want to mess with me right now..."

I rummage through the back pocket of my jeans, pulling out a blade. I watch as her eyes dart to it as I hold it out in front of me so that I can try to scare her off. Instead, she just laughs. She really doesn't think that I'm brave enough to actually use it.

"Come on then!" She grins "What are you gonna do?! Are you gonna kill me with that?!"

"Just stay back." I warn her.

"You don't even know how to use that thing!" She says.

"I do!"

"So, do it then!" She screams at me "Fucking do it!"

"Isabella, please-," I beg, yet I watch as she lunges forward towards me.

She tries to grab the blade from me, pulling it and jolting me forward. And because she's touching something that used to belong to my brother Carl, it drives my anger. So I use all of my strength to push her onto the floor, my body now on top of hers.

"What the fuck?!" She shouts, clearly surprised.
"Get the fuck off of me!"

"Lexi, what the fuck?!"

"Lexi!"

But I don't listen to her, yet I hold the knife up into the air as I get ready to plunge it into her body. I remember all of the pain that she's caused me, all of the words that she's used to hurt me. I also remember how I was never strong enough and that I'd never fight back.

But now this is my time to fight back.

But she grabs hold of the knife, trying her best to push it away from me.

"Please!" She now screams, begging for her life "Lexi, don't!"

"Fuck you!" I shout her at.

"Please!" She cries.

And then the knife slips out of my hand and I watch as it slides across the floor and away from me. I see a quick smile appearing on her face as she watches it happen. And that smile is the reason that I don't let her get away with what she's done to me.

I then ball my hand up into a fist, pounding it into her face. But I don't stop. Again and again, I take all of my anger out on her. I feel my knuckles bruising and I watch as blood covers them.

Blood is everywhere... And as time goes on, her face starts to become unrecognisable. But somehow I'm unable to stop myself from hurting her. I feel this rush of power and it feels so good that I don't want it to stop.

But it's stopped when I feel someone pulling me away "Lexi, stop!"

I scream.

"Lexi, what have you done?!" Mr Adams asks me.

"S- someone, call an ambulance!" I hear him say to the girls in the room "Has anyone got their phone with them?"

"You do?" He continues "Call them and tell them to come as fast as they can!"

I'm then dragged out of the room by him. He takes me into the hallway and I'm unable to even think. I can see the worry on his face yet I don't even feel concerned about Isabella right now. I just feel numb.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I hear his voice yet I don't bother to look at him.

"You better hope that she's okay! You could've killed her!" He tells me.

And then I hear a loud thud as he smashes his hands together "Look at me, Lexi! Do you know what you've just done to that girl?"

I shake my head, in shock.

"She's laying on the floor in a pool of blood and you can't even look at me while I'm talking to you!" He screams at me "Seriously, what is wrong with you?!"

He then opens the door to his office, practically throwing me in there.

"Just get in here." He tells me "I'll deal with you later."

He slams the door behind me as I walk into his office. I immediately slump down into one of his chairs, my heart racing as I realise what I've just done. And after a while, I hear the sirens approaching outside and I know that they're here to help Isabella.

But what if she doesn't make it?! What if I've killed her?!