|| Chapter 1 ||

Click sounds of shoe souls against the floor filled up the empty hallway as a man in his tuxedo made his way towards the most luxurious room.

As he entered the room, two well built men standing with a gun bowed at him. He took a seat infront of an old man. Putting up one leg on the other he looked like he owns the world. Firm expressions on his face.

"I have called you to announce that , it's high time I retire and you take up my throne." The old man said with serious expressions.

"As you wish Dad, I am ready to take up your position but don't force me to stay with you. I feel suffocated here." The younger one replied too keeping the same expressions.

The old man stood up from his seat and went near the window. As the light entered the room he looked at the trees in the garden that were withering. It was autumn and soon all the leaves will fall down.

"After your mother's death I have tried to provide you with everything. Then why are you still giving me the punishment." The old man said in a low and sad tone.

In return he recieved a sarcastic laugh from his son.

"I can't forgive the person who killed my mom this easily." Younger one said and his expressions became grim.

"I didn't kill your mom. She died while giving birth to another child . Unfortunately we were not able to save that child too." The old man said turning towards the younger one.

"That's a lie. You never cared for her wellbeing even when she was pregnant." He snorted.

The old man sighed in defeat. It was true. He married someone because he was told by his parents to. Then produced a heir for future. Otherwise he never cared for her. However after her death he regretted every single day.

"It's okay you can go." The old man said and finally the younger one made his way out of the room.

"Hello yes, Park Jimin my son will take over my business tomorrow officially. Get the press and investors ready." The old man said over to someone on the phone.

*****

"Yaah y/n get up will you?"

"Hm, 10 more minutes oppa."

"No more sleeping, or else you will be late again and your boss will scream on you."

"Okay."

She woke up and jumped on her elder brother's back who catched her just on time making sure she won't fall down.

"Yah Jung y/n what are you doing? You will get hurt."

"Oppa, I love you. You are the best." She said and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Now what does my dear little sister wants huh?"

"Nothing just I will miss you when you go for the trip."

"I will miss you too. Don't disturb mom okay. I'll be back very soon. It's just a school field trip."

"Okay oppa."

"Hobi, y/n what are you two doing go get ready fast." A lady said as she entered the room seeing the brother and sister together.

"Yes mom." Y/N said and saluted dramatically before getting off Hobi's back.

She quickly got ready for the day and after munching on her breakfast and bidding bye to her mom and brother she rushed towards her office.

There she stood infront of that almost 40 storeyed building and taking a deep breath she entered the building. She was in the sales department, however her job never seemed to be very good to her. All thanks to her manager who keeps on bickering about every small things. She just keeps on doing her work with a smile.

"Good morning everyone, good morning Ms. Nam." She greeted with a smile but as always her manager didn't even look at her. She was too busy in her cell phone. She quickly took her seat infront of the computer.

The rest of the members of the department smiled at her. She started doing her work until Ms. Nam called for her.

"Ms. Y/N go and get an iced latte for me ." That's was her daily job now. She had to do all the chores her manager would give her without any complaint because she was the junior among all.

Bowing she quickly rushed to the coffee shop to grab what she had ordered her to bring.

While she was standing in the long queue a man just managed to cut off the line and managed to stand infront of him. She had been waiting for 10 minutes and finally it was her turn but that well built man just got in her way. She was fuming in anger, already stressed because of the targets plus these extra tasks and now this. However she still didn't wanted to fight or ruin her mood further.

She managed to take the coffee and came out of the shop. However suddenly someone pushed her and she fell on the road. Scraping her knee she winced in pain and slight tears in her eyes. However her eyes got widened when she saw the coffee fell on a man's white shirt who was looking at her with fiery eyes.

She quickly stood up, even though she was in pain and started bowing multiple times for the mistake.

"I am extremely sorry sir. I got pushed it was not my fault. I will pay for the shirt." She said keeping her head low as she saw the coffee stain on the bright white shirt.

"Are you blind huh? Can't you see. You will pay? This shirt costs more than you. You idiot girl. I had an important meeting now what will I do huh? Did you do it on purpose to get my attention." The man kept on blabbering but y/n lost her temper this time.

"Listen mister, I don't know you. But I said I was pushed it's not my fault. Also who are you that I will want to get your attention. So forget that. Also if you have that much money then buy another shirt." Saying this she stormed towards the building.

"Mr. Park are you okay?" A man in black suit asked.

"Yes, I will go home now." He said and entered into the black Limo car that was standing for him.

"Aish that girl totally ruined my mood."

"Who was that girl Jimin?" Another young man sitting in the care spoke.

"Don't know Tae, but she ruined my shirt and was not even sorry."

He said gritting his teeth at y/n's behaviour before ordering the driver to drive.

"Ugh I hate the man." Y/N said as she walked out of the building with her purse and taking a cab back home. She took the day off, even though she knew she will have to answer her manager she couldn't care anymore.

_________________________________________

First chapter. Show some love to motivate me as I will now upload this new book too. Expect new chapters thrice a week.

~Thank You
Borahae 💜.