||Chapter 15||

?/?? :- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I flinched as I heard someone yelling. I turned around with a 'wtf' face because why are you yelling guys. Cool down. But once again my jaw dropped as I see these two.

 But once again my jaw dropped as I see these two

I mean I know Taehyung looks handsome and all but what's wrong with this Jimin

I mean I know Taehyung looks handsome and all but what's wrong with this Jimin. Did he literally changed his attire right now for a meeting. But damn he looks so handsome that I forgot who I was drooling over a minute back.

Min Ho:- Oh Mr. Park, Mr. Kim nice to meet you. I am Lee min ho. They showed an understanding look before glaring at him suspiciously.

?:- Sir you here.

I looked and my jaw dropped again. Now who is this man? What the hell. Why are there suddenly so many hot men coming together for a meeting.

What the hell is happening with me

What the hell is happening with me. Did I go mad or what? I was always focused on my career and work but suddenly I am realising there are so many hot men around me. I mean Jimin is looking extra hot suddenly in this attire but others are good too.

Ugh y/n what are you thinking and doing, you know you stand chance with none. You know what let all the handsome men join together and make a group and let me go.

Min Ho:- Sir, meet him he is my secretary Hwang In Youp.

Okay so that's his name. God this Mr. Lee, Mr. Hwang, Mr. Park and Mr. Kim are all gonna kill me just by their good looks. But wait Taehyung is just my friend. I will keep that loyally. But others.

No y/n, No. Concentrate. You are here to work.

The rest of the meeting went by well for some time  until I kept on feeling like someone was looking at me. For once I turned and saw Mr. Rude literally staring into my soul. Huh! Now what happened to him?

Wait don't tell me he's planning on how to kill me. I mean yes he can do it. It's true that he looks pretty hot and tempting but that doesn't gives him the excuse to murder an innocent soul like me. God save me from him.

Wait is he thinking about how to give me more work. I gulped nervously. My hand is already paining from all that writing and typing since morning. Please God kill me before he gives me more work to do today. I am hardworking but not this much please.

Finally the meeting got over and I saw everyone leaving. Min ho stood in the middle and said,

Min ho:- Once again thanks you were really helpful.
In Youp:- I really admired you Miss y/n, I hope I can also become a good secretary like you.
Y/N:- Thank you so much for all the compliments. And Mr. Hwang you are already a very nice secretary.

They smiled before finally leaving and right now the whole meeting hall was empty but it's just my wrong idea because the very next moment someone held me tightly by arm and slammed me on the wall.

Ouch! That hurts. I looked up and saw it was Mr. Rude. Oh God, now what I did? He always has some problem with me, why ? Why? What did I do to deserve a treatment like this.

He pinned me as he kept his both hands on my both sides. Our closeness was making me extremely nervous. I could feel his hot breaths on me. And even after being under the centralised AC I was sweating so bad. He came really close to me.

What's wrong with him why he's being like this. I was right in the morning he had hit his head somewhere. God please save me from him.

Jimin:- What were you talking with him?

Huh who's he talking about?

Y/n:- I didn't understand sir. What are you saying?

He grabbed me by my shoulders and his grip slowly started getting tighter.

Y/n:- S-sir leave me, it's hurting.

Jimin:- Never.