||Chapter - 50||

Jimin

I saw y/n who went back to sleep in my arms. I kind of felt bad. She was already tired and I just let her sleep without feeding her.

I laid her softly on the bed and made my way towards the bathroom filling the tub with lukewarm water. She will feel less fatigue.

I went back to our room where she was snoring cutely, I covered her with a towel and carried her to the washroom. Realising she was in deep sleep I entered the tub along with her.

She snuggled closer to my chest.

I looked at her face, as I caressed her soft cheeks her lips curved up into a small satisfied smile. She still has the same innocence that she had when we were children.

"Only if you knew how much I loved you from the first day itself. I was unaware of the meaning of love then but now that I think, I have always loved you. The only girl I have ever loved after my mom will always be you. You are my only one. I am scared that I will lose you again, but whenever you are with me I get the courage to fight for you. I will fight." As I whispered these words near her ears she hugged me more opening her eyes a little.

She heard everything. My eyes had small crystal like tears that she wiped off with her thumb and kissed me on my lips and mumbled, "You will never lose me. No one can seperate us, because I am your destiny and you are mine. We are into this together, forever. Understood? CEO Mr. Park" She said and I smiled.

*Next Morning*

I was the first one to wake up, glancing at my side I saw y/n who was sleeping all naked. I smiled at her pretty face that shined under the sunlight. She looked really pretty and adorable. All I wanted to do right now was to kiss her face and tell her how much I love her.

I looked at the clock and it was 6 Am, I wanted to give her some more rest so decided to cook today's breakfast by myself. I headed downstairs after freshening up and started making some healthy breakfast along with lots of fruits. As I placed the bowl full of fruits on the table I saw her coming downstairs dragging her feet still in her half asleep form.

"Good morning little girl, did you sleep well?" I asked as she hugged me snuggling onto my chest. She looked so little and cute like that as she nodded her head.

"Come, sit I made healthy breakfast for you." I made her sit on the chair serving food along with a glass of milk . She stared at it for a while in confusion and then said,

"Why milk? I am not a kid?" I laughed at her words.

"I know but you need energy after whatever we did." I whispered the last part near her ear on purpose kissing her cheek as she turned red and shy.

We had our breakfast talking about a few stuffs. I was already in my suit ready to leave.

"You can take today off if you feel sore." I said concerned of her health but she shook her head.

"No I'll come right now. Give me 5 minutes." I nodded as she ran upstairs to get ready for work.

I sat on the couch when my phone started ringing. It was my undercover investigator that I have appointed to know the whereabouts of my father.

I quickly picked up the call as the man on the other side said,

"Sir I think we have found a lead but apparently he's not in Korea now. Instead he's in New York. But the weird part is he has not made any money transactions or anything. As if someone else is also there with him." I listen to everything carefully. As far as I remember there was supposed to be  no one in new york related to him.

"Well Felix, I think it can be someone from our office too. You know if that's the case he's been keeping an eye on me as well. We have to be more careful." Felix agreed to everything that I said.

That's when I remembered that odd phonecall. Maybe that phone call was initiated by Dad himself. I sighed and hanged up on the call when I saw y/n coming downstairs all ready to go.

We smiled at each other and went towards my car. A short drive, she was the one talking about stuffs and we finally reached.

As we entered something seemed to be off about the employees they were looking at us with some sort of disgust filled eyes. It took me sometime to realise that it was her whom they were looking at.

My eyes got widened when suddenly a girl came and slapped her making her fall down making me furious.

"HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH THE CEO??!!"

***

Guys listen, I am really sorry. I feel so guilty for not uploading so long. But my university is giving way too much pressure. I need to wake up at 5Am and can't sleep before 1. I hardly get time to sleep or eat properly. So it's really difficult to upload daily. I will still try to post on weekends but please bear with me a little bit. I hope you guys understand that.

~Borahae 💜