||Chapter - 41||

The doctor who was checking up on y/n came out of the room making Jimin and Hoseok stand up. They were the only ones waiting while Yuri and Taehyung had already left.

"Mr. Park, there's nothing to worry. She's absolutely fine now. You just to need fill up a form for the formalities and then you guys can take her home." The doctor informed and Jimin and Hoseok nodded their heads. They were happy that now she was fine.

"Can we meet her?"

"Yes, absolutely." The doctor replied and took his leave.

"Jimin you go and be with her. I will go and look after the formalities."

"Okay hyung, than you." Jimin replied and went towards y/n's room. He opened the door slowly and was welcomed by silence. A saline drip attached to y/n's hand. She was conscious and the nurse helped her to sit.

When the nurse saw Jimin she left the two alone.

Jimin looked at y/n, it was clear from her face that she was pacing out. She wasn't really in her senses. As Jimin took a seat infront of her, that alerted y/n.

Her eyes stopped at Jimin, they didn't speak for long until both of their eyes were shedding tears. These tears without words expressed everything.

For Jimin he was still realising that it was always her. She had been infront of him for so long and he never realised she was the same girl he was in search of.

While y/n, she was confused. She felt happy to have got her memories back. But now she knows she is the reason why an innocent man, her adoptive father lost his life. The reason why her brother and mother always cried.

She blamed herself. But what was her fault. She was just a kid and Jimin has always loved her . Obviously she loved him.

"Y/naah!" Jimin was the first to break the silence.

His hands held y/n's palm. A slight sense of nervousness clear from his voice.

"I know it's odd, I know we have been seperated for so long and it's hard for you to accept it a bit but if you want we can still make changes. I know you love me, and so do I. So let me get the honour and let's start a new life. So tell me will you date me and be my girlfriend?" Jimin said as he lowered his eyes waiting for the reply.

A sob was heard and the very next moment y/n's arms got wrapped around him, leaning onto him. So Jimin sat on the bed infront of y/n not breaking the hug and instead hugged her back.

"I will Jimin. I am sorry I didn't remember you. You have been the best thing of my life and I still forgot about you. But it's true I love you and will always love you. Even without my memories I loved you and only you." Y/n confessed and Jimin kissed on her head. Breaking the hug he wiped her tears and then kissed her eyes.

His eyes lingered on her lips as he gulped but didn't get the courage.

Y/n on realising what he might be thinking, took her chance and instead took the first initiative as she pressed her lips on his. Jimin was a bit taken aback at first but slowly he gave in kissing her back, his arms wrapped around her securely. A sudden fire got ignited in them as his lips travelled all across her jaw and then stopped at her neck.

His deep sensual kiss was making y/n go weak as Jimin slowly made her lie on the bed kissing her the same way as he was doing.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Jimin said out of nowhere as he stopped kissing her straightening his posture.

Y/n smiled blushing at the sudden compliment but pouted on realising she was in hospital dress.

"So you think I look beautiful in a hospital dress? I have so many cuts right now on my face that are covered with band aids, how can I be beautiful like this?" Y/n asked and Jimin chuckled. That's how she was, whining and complaining ready to fight. But no matter how she was, she was his.

"Your beauty is not bounded by these things little girl. You are beautiful no matter what the condition is. No matter if you have scars. No matter if you are in your hospital dress. You are always beautiful and will always remain so. If you don't believe me then look at the reflection of yourself through my eyes! You will know what I want to say." Jimin finished and y/n could feel all butterflies in her stomach.

Jimin smiled and seeing that angelic beauty, y/n felt her heartbeat getting faster. It was not new but still so special.

"Y/n, Jimin we can go now!" Hoseok said bringing y/n out of her trance. He came towards y/n and hugged her patting her back.

"I am so glad of my sister, she has fought really well." Hoseok said breaking the hug flashing his evergreen sunshine, bright smile but y/n didn't get the courage to meet his eyes. Hoseok looked at Jimin who was similarly as confused as him.

"What happened y/n why aren't you talking?" Hoseok gulped as something striked him.

"A-are you by chance angry on getting to know you are not my biological sister?" Hoseok said, his eyes glistened just at the thought. What if y/n doesn't wants to live with them or keep connections with them anymore. But proving him wrong y/n hugged his waist crying like a little baby.

"Omo why are you crying? Please don't cry or I will cry as well." Hoseok's voice was slightly shaking. He couldn't see her crying. Hoseok never considered her as an adopted sister. He has always loved her like she was blood related to him.

"Oppa why are you all so good to me? I am the reason you lost your father! I am the one to be blamed." Hoseok broke the hug making y/n look at him. Her doe eyes had tears clenching Hoseok's heart.

"Who said that? You are not the reason! He was not just my father he was our father."

"But don't you want to hate me? I am not blood related to you. I am the reason mom cries every night. I am the reason we are in debts. You all did so much for me but I only brought bad luck to you."

"Sush! Not another word like that y/n. Who said that I will hate you. Is it really important to have the same blood just to love someone and make them daughter or sister? No. Nothing changes the fact you are my sister. Also it was not your fault, you were just a mere kid. Now don't cry okay and don't even think I will ever hate you. I would rather like to die than to hate my sister." Hoseok completed and y/n nodded wiping her tears and smiled a little as Hoseok joined her smiling.

Jimin silently heard everything. He said nothing. But from inside he wanted to cry. He was resenting everything. He was glad to have found y/n but for him he lost his father. It was weird how even after not being blood related y/n's parents and brother treated her like their own but Jimin didn't get loved by his own biological father. He wanted to cry so bad and complain about his luck like a child but he couldn't. He couldn't because if he lets tears fall now he will fall weak later.