||Chapter 12||

(Jimin)

I have a fabulous idea. What if I make y/n my secretary. I don't want someone who is too professional about this job. Instead an employee who was not supposed to be the secretary will be best. Also if she makes any mistake I will demote her again and then tell dad, that it's better I will work myself. Wow I am glad even my mind can also think about such nice ideas.

I immediately dialled a call and said, "Send Miss Jung Y/N in my office right now."

I hanged up the call and after 10 minutes there was a knock on the door. I looked up and my jaw dropped. What is she wearing suddenly.

I lost my ability to speak because I didn't expect her to dress up like this

I lost my ability to speak because I didn't expect her to dress up like this. But wait wasn't she wearing something else. I choked on thin air and lost right words.

I finally cleared my throat and said,

"Miss y/n this dress?" I said and she rolled her eyes. On me? She is rolling eyes on me? Haah! No one ever showed me this attitude.

"Sir, I don't think it's anything to you I can dress however I want."

"Just answer what I ASKED." Y/n got a bit shocked when saw his weird side.

"I am going on a date after this."

"Oh oka- WHAAATTT!!" I slammed on the table disbelieving what I heard just now making her flinch a little.

"Sir, don't you think you are getting too much into my personal life?" She asked raising an eyebrow and I realised she was right. Why would it matter to me if she's going for a date. But why does it feels bad? Anyways I should tell her the reason I called her here.

"So I called you because I am promoting you as my personal secretary."

"What!! But I never wanted that position sir." She said. I knew it she will object. But for the first time I am being this much selfish.

"So what, if I am ordering then you have to follow me."

"Who are you to order me?" She said rolling her eyes. Again that same attitude. She's not at all scared even a bit.

I stood up from the chair going near towards her meanwhile she was just stepping back trying to avoid me, until her back hit the wall. I kept my one hand on her side pinning her to the wall. She still had the guts to look into my eyes. Well not gonna lie but I like this fearless attitude of hers.

She lightly groaned in annoyance. Well ofcourse that's what I wanted

Her annoyance always made me satisfied for no reason.
"I think Miss y/n you are forgetting who the boss is here. I am the boss. So I only expect you to behave properly and nothing less." I said stepping back from her and clearly she huffed in anger.

"But si-"

"No buts, join me as secretary from tomorrow onwards or you are going to be fired Miss y/n"

"Fine. I will be joining as secretary from tomorrow onwards." She said huffing.

I nodded my head and saw her getting out of the cabin. However this thing still roamed in my mind, was she really going on a blind date? Why do I care, if she's going it's her life. She can live as like she wants. Who am I to say anything but it feels bad for no damn reason.

⟨⟨Y/N⟩⟩

I don't know what that jerk thinks of himself. I was supposed to be an employee and not his personal secretary. But I had to accept it because I can't lose this job right now. Oppa has recently joined as a school teacher and I have bought a house in loan. So I have to earn enough so that I can pay for that loan. Ugh!! I hope this man rots in hell. I hope his, his girlfriend always empties his wallet whenever they go for shopping. He totally ruined my mood.

I was so happy because Taehyungshi called me and said we should have dinner tonight and this poker faced jerk totally ruined the mood. But no worries I don't have time to think about him anymore. I will rather go and enjoy today's evening, God knows what he will make me do from tomorrow onwards.

I am sure it's some kind of a trap. He just wants me suffer. But he still doesn't know that I am also Jung y/n. I will make sure he regrets that he tried to trap an innocent soul like me. I am the karma. Hahahaha.

[A/N]

Y/N was deep in her thoughts and then started laughing like a maniac which made the people on the road stop and look at her. When she realised that they were all staring at her she quickly bowed infront of them and left from there.

"Aish that was so embarassing." Y/N said to herself as her cheeks turned red out of embarassment.

She looked at her watch, she was waiting outside the company building for Taehyung when her eyes spotted a man making her blood boil. She took a deep breath and marched towards that man.

He was speaking on a call. She once tapped on his shoulder making him turn towards her and he stared at her with wide eyes.

"You dumb idiotic man, what did you think huh? If you are not going to be my boyfriend then I will die alone? You are a bastard, I have spent so much on you and you left me for another girl. Oh sorry I am sure that's because she's not like me right? Because she knows how to handle small things. Your small peanut sized brain, your smal heart and your small." She said the last sentence smirking and looked down once and he understood very well what she meant.

"Yah y/n!!!" He tried to stop her but y/n was already back to her place of standing where this time even Taehyung was waiting with his car. He smiled opening the door for y/n as she sat confortably and Taehyung sat from the other side.

"All good?"

"Yes." Y/N said and Taehyung started the car.

"So was that guy your ex?"

"You saw?"

"Yes and I also heard you. You really are something." Taehyung said laughing.

"Ofcourse what does he thinks of himself? Cha Eun woo from Astro? That I will have to regret losing him. I got a bit emotional the first day because it hurts but then I realised he doesn't deserves a single drop of my tear." Y/N said showing a proud grin and Taehyung too nodded happily agreeing with her.