Chapter 34

Y/n pov

I went out of the mansion crying. It was hurting so bad. It might be a pain from inside but I felt as if I was hurting even physically. Why did he say that? Does he really hate me?

Ofcourse he does, he himself said that. But I thought we were getting close. I thought he used to like my presence. Also it's not like he said that then why does it feels so bad.

Why did he behave with me like that though, what did I do? Also I should hate him right now. But I can't. It hurts to even think like that.

Why does everyone whom I am in love with end up leaving me? Do I not deserve to be loved?

A/n pov

As y/n kept on thinking all these things, tears were continuously coming down from her eyes. She was trying her best to stay strong but she wasn't being able to. She was continuously getting calls on her cell phone but she kept ignoring them. She was in no state to answer any of those calls.

Without realising she was already infront of her house. As soon as she opened the door she was welcomed with a tight hug. It was her brother. He got to know everything from Taehyung who informed him just on time. He didn't tell everything but enough for Hobi to understand that y/n needs him.

He expected her to cry out loudly just like she did after her breakup. But nothing like that happened, y/n just kept standing there. This time not a single tear left her eye. Neither did she make a move to hug him back nor did he tried to move him. She just stayed still and for a moment Hobi got scared seeing her that much quiet.

He broke the hug and looked into y/n's eyes, they were emotionless. She herself didn't knew why she was being like that. She was not even in her right sense.

"Y/naah, look at me huh! Why are you being like this are you going to be like this just for a guy?" Hobi asked. He was feeling angry on Jimin, knowing well he has hurted her a lot. He had never seen y/n like that before. He had seen her crying a moment but then again facing and fighting back with the problem.

She was a really strong girl to easily break down so it was odd how Jimin, who was not even supposed to be anything mattered to her so much already.

Y/n replied nothing she just went towards her bed and shut her room locking the door. Hobi thought she needed space and time so he didn't do anything anymore. He just called Taehyung reporting about y/n's condition.

"He's not just any guy oppa, he suddenly feels so much that it feels impossible to live without him."

*In Park Mansion*

Taehyung sighed on getting to know y/n's condition. He looked at Jimin who was just sitting and regretting everything he had said to y/n.

Taehyung:- You are really unbelievable Jimin, you hurted her so bad. I am so disappointed in you.

Jimin:- I know Tae, I know but I lost my mind. When I realised I was in love with her, I also realised that I broke the promise I gave to my little girl. I broke the promise Tae. I broke it. I fell for another girl. I would forever be in guilt for this.

Taehyung:- You are being dumb Jimin. What promise huh? What promise? Your childhood friend, she's long gone . If she was supposed to be with you, she would have been already with you. You can lie to everyone but you can't to me. I have seen how much you have changed since you met y/n. Jimin you have started living again so accept it and move on.

Jimin:- How can I ? What about my little girl?

Taehyung:- Do you really think if she was here she would want you to be unhappy. Jimin, she was your bestfriend. She would always want you to be happy with or without her. So just accept the truth that your little girl will never return again. You have already been trying for so long, but were you even been able to collect a single information about her. No right? Then accept it.

Because of you y/n is suffering. I have seen in her eyes, just like you she loves you a lot as well. Her brother informed, she had turned into a literal stone. And it's all because of you. Try to reflect on what you did and you will get it why we are saying all these things.

Taehyung said sighing and Jimin felt even more guilty knowing Y/n's current condition. He felt bad for saying all those things to her, she didn't deserve that treatment. Specially when she was helping him to get out of a vicious allegation against himself. She trusted him even when he wasn't being able to trust himself and is that what she gets in return. Jimin wondered.

He sighed going towards his room leaving Taehyung behind. Taehyung was getting really angry even on himself.

Taehyung:- I wish I hadn't given up on you y/n, I shouldn't have trusted Jimin so easily. But I realised you love him too so I had to give up. But don't worry if Jimin doesn't realises his responsibilities I will keep you happy. You didn't deserve any of this.

He said to himself before going out of his car.

*unknown pov*

?:- What am I hearing you b@stard. I spent so much money on you and this is how you do your work??? HOW IS SHE ALIVE YOU AS@HOLE.

??:- Don't worry boss, give me one last chance.

?:- Fine, this is your last chance. I want her dead. That too in the next 72 hours. If I don't see her dead body within the given time, it will be you who will be dead.