||Chapter - 28||

Y/n:- Exactly my question, who are you? Because I am his future wife.

She said staring straight into Ji-ah's eyes who was gritting her teeth while fisting and the three men were looking at them in disbelief.

Taehyung bent a little near Jimin's ear and whispered,

Taehyung:- I knew that y/n was talented but just now realised she's the sole medicine to Ji-ah. She's the only one who can make her regret. Only a girl like her can do it.

He said and Jimin nodded his head while both of them smiled proudly.

By now it was clear for Taehyung that y/n was acting and he was fully supporting her. He knew very well she will be the reason for Jiah to finally surrender and leave Jimin alone.

Ji-ah:- Don't you think you are speaking way too much? He is the father of my child.

Y/n laughed and said,

Y/n:- So what? That won't give you the right to marry him will it?

Ji-ah:- You are a gold digger right? That's why it doesn't matter to you wether he's cheating or not.

Y/n:- Or maybe you are the one who's gold digger here, I think of I was you I would have left him the moment I found him happy with someone else. Why would I be the one to leave when he loves me? It should be you isn't it?

Jiah when realised she's trapped tried to slap her but y/n held her hand immediately and slapped her instead making her face turn to the other side by the impact.

Y/n:- Miss Ji-ah I think I already made myself clear before itself next time if you try to do the same stunt I might break your hand. Are you really that much dumb to not understand that?

Jiah felt losing her mind she wanted Jimin to take her side so bad but Jimin on the other hand was just staring at y/n. He was too busy to admire her confidence.

Ji-ah:- Jimina! Look at her, she is slapping me. Won't you say anything to her? I am pregnant with your child the doctor said too.
She said turning towards Jimin and he could only feel guilty. He wasn't feeling angry at what y/n was doing but Jimin was still blaming himself.

Ji-ah smirked seeing Jimin's face and y/n realised what was coming next.

Jimin:- Y/n I thi-
Before he could say anything y/n held him by his collar stopping him from saying. He looked at her shocked and she mouthed a small 'sorry' before smashing her lips against his.

Jimin's eyes got widened and his mind got blocked completely. Taehyung covered Jungkook's eyes with his hand and he himself closed his eyes too.

It was clear from their expressions that no one saw that coming. While Ji-ah felt herself on the verge of throw things kept in the room and create a havoc. Her face turned red with the embarrassment and she stomping her feet marched out of the cabin before slamming the door while Taehyung and Jungkook went out too leaving the two alone.

Jimin was so much into kissing y/n that he gave in and pulled her by her waist more close to him and as their bodies got more attached. Even if the kiss was supposed to be just a part of the plan it was so much filled with emotions that the two almost forgot where they were.

As they parted away catching their breaths, y/n's hand on Jimin's shoulder while his arms wrapped around her waist. Both of them could feel their heart beating at the highest pace. They looked in each other's eyes and due to some reason it didn't feel awkward at all. As if that's what they have been wanting for so long.

Y/n finally backed away and said,

Y/n:- I am sorry I did it without asking for permission. I knew you were blaming yourself so if I let you do that any longer then we wouldn't be able to continue with our plan. I hope you don't mind much. Also I don't think it was your first kiss, but it was for me.

She said but got a bit sad when Jimin said nothing. She thought he was disappointed with her for taking a step like that. She didn't really wanted to take a hasty decision but she couldn't let Ji-ah's words control over Jimin's mind. So she turned around to leave.

However stopped when Jimin held her by her wrist. She turned towards her and looked into Jimin's eyes, they had a lot of emotions but disappointment was nowhere to be found.

Jimin:- You know what I hate the most about you? You speak too much. But do you know what I like the most about you? You speak too much.

He said and he had a slight smile on his face. He was feeling a sense of happiness when he realised he was her first kiss.

He never realised but maybe he wanted that to happen but why? He doesn't knows. He just knows he liked her touch. He liked being kissed by her. He liked it was her who did it. He liked it was y/n and not just any other girl.

Jimin:- I am not disappointed in you. I like you being you. For the first time I am feeling the hope that I might get rid of this guilt permanently. Also Thank you for helping me.

Y/n could feel her cheeks burning immediately when Jimin said he wasn't disappointed. That means he too somewhat wanted this to happen. She wasn't the only one who felt this way. This feeling was making her heart beat like crazy while she could feel a whole zoo inside her stomach. She quickly bowed smiling and left the cabin as she put her palm on her chest calming herself down.

As everything that happened just a while back was giving her goosebumps. Did she really kissed him and he too kissed back? Does that mean he likes her and does she like him too? She couldn't stop herself from asking the questions again and again in her mind. However at some point she wasn't really resenting the idea of being liked by him.