||Chapter 17||

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs and pushed hoseok with all her force making him roll on the floor while Y/N just stood there with a gasp as she covered her mouth with her palm. Yuri still had her eyes closed and tears rolled down her cheeks and she started crying really loud.

Yuri:- *Crying* Oh no my precious first kiss, a random stranger took it. Mummaaaa I want to die. I have been saving this kiss for my crush for so long and an unknown person took it. I lost my first kiss. Now what do I do.

Y/N immediately went towards her and hugged her, while Hobi stood rubbing his head. His face turned sad and guilty. He kneeled down infront of a crying Yuri. He felt sad that she has a crush and was guilty for creating a situation like this.

Hoseok Pov

I was alone in the house. Mom is in the shop and y/n hasn't returned yet. Suddenly due to thunderstorm the lights went out. I am really scared of dark. So I was searching for a candle suddenly I heard the front door opening. At first I thought it was y/n. However y/n has a habit of screaming "I am home" even if there's no one. When I didn't hear her voice I got a bit shocked and saw a faint light was being seen.

I was about to go there with trembling steps, when suddenly a lizard fell on me. I hate reptiles. I lost my mind and screaming I went out running with full speed and didn't realise when I crashed with the intruder and fell down.

My lips got attached to that person and the lights switched on automatically. My eyes got widened when I saw whom I accidentally kissed. It's Yuri. The door opened and it was y/n, before I could do anything Yuri pushed me forcefully. I felt guilty for doing something like that. At the same time I felt extremely sad when she said, that she has a crush. But I love her for 10 years now. My love story ended before starting only. I was about to say sorry kneeling infront of her but stopped as she said something.

A/n pov

Y/N:- It's okay Yuri, I got you relax. Please don't cry.

Yuri:- Y/N, now what do I do. I won't be able to show my face to Hobi. I kissed someone else. I have been saving this kiss for 10years only for Hobi.

Hoseok:- WHATTTT!??? ME??!!!!

Y/N laughed internally as she heard Yuri's confession. She always suspected that they had something for each other but they never cleared themselves about this matter.

Yuri finally stopped crying when she heard Hoseok's voice. She wiped her tears, opening her eyes and saw Hoseok was kneeling infront of her. Flashing her doe eyes Yuri nodded her head slowly.

Hoseok:- You love me?

Yuri:- Yes, I have always loved you. I was saving the first kiss for you. But I lost it today. She said making a cry face.

Y/N:- *laughing* Do you even know whom you kissed?

Yuri shook her head as no being confused while Hoseok's face turned red because of blushing continuously.

Y/N:- Oh my innocent dear bestfriend, you litteraly just kissed Hobi. Sorry, your Hobi.

Yuri gasped and turned towards a  blushing Hoseok and her cheeks turned red.

Y/N:- You know what guys, you talk. I should go now.

Y/N went from there giving them space for each other while smirking like a runaway patient from asylum.

Hoseok:- So are you still regretting the fact that you lost your first kiss?

Yuri:- No but I regret how I lost it. I thought I would someday confess you in a romantic way and you would pull me for a kiss. I am sorry that this happened like this. I love you but I don't know if you love me. Also it's absolutely fine if you don't.

She said looking at her lap and playing with her fingers.

Hoseok smiled once before standing up, he made Yuri stand up too.

Yuri was not making an eye contact and was continuously looking down so Hoseok held her chin and lifted it up romantically locking their eyes.

Hoseok:- Do you remember the first time you shifted here with your parents? You were the same age of Y/N and would always come to play with her. I always noticed you. Even after your parents' death I would take care of you from afar. I have always loved you.  I am not like other guys. I am not really very strong or muscular but I have this heart that has always found it's way towards you. I might be a soft guy but still I know how to love.

So will you be my girlfriend?

Yuri heard him and immediately nodded her head as an yes and Hoseok wrapped his arm around her waist coming close and kissing her. Yuri gave in too as she melted in the soft kiss. He wasn't rough, very slow and sensual. The kiss was filled with love and Yuri wrapped her arm around Hoseok's shoulder getting melted away into it completely.