||Chapter - 38||

Y/n pov

"Ji-ah?!"

The name came out of my mouth and the woman bursted out into a hideous laughter, sending chills down my spine. It was not normal, rather psychotic had the full essence of hatred she held for me.

She removed her mask, her face did made my eyes widen but it was not out of shock but how her face had quite different expressions. Ofcourse because Jimin isn't here.

I knew it, Ji-ah never loved Jimin. Rather she has some other plans.

"Oh god, y/n. You are so naive. Played well trying to act like you are Jimin's girlfriend. Look at yourself being here because of your stupidity. Only if you had let me have Jimin without any struggle, you would have been living a peaceful life out of all these dramas." She laughed again. I tried to calm myself down, I have to get out of here.

"What do you mean? Weren't you pregnant?" My question stopped her laughter. She crouched down at my level, her eyes didn't have even a little bit hint of mercy. Surely why would she have mercy on me?

"Oh y/n, come on. Do you really think your Jimin can make me pregnant? He loves only one girl till now. A dead girl. He never loved someone else and neither will he love someone in the future. I know you tried your best to convince me that Jimin is your boyfriend but he loves his childhood bestfriend till now. A girl who died long time back. Do you know who killed her? Jimin's own father made her get killed. And now it's your turn to die. And you know why I am here? Do you even know my real identity?" She laughed insanely and I couldn't understand that what she was talking properly.

Amidst of the extreme pain I was feeling on my head, it pained to know that Jimin still loves someone else. Thats justifies why he doesn't wants to accept me. Because he still loves that girl.

But I got shocked to know she got murdered by Jimin's father, but why? I really think they didn't deserved it. Poor of that innocent girl and Jimin, how much he loves her that he couldn't forget her even after her death.

Thinking of this a tear of pain rolled down my cheek. I felt so much of pain just to think that Jimin had to face the death of someone so loving to him, he still lives in the memory of her.

I don't know why but it felt those emotions of Jimin, I could feel so personally. As if they belong to me. As if it was me who lost someone dear to me. As if it's not just him.

I was brought back to reality when Ji-ah scoffed gaining my attention back.

"I am Park Ji-ah. Yes same surname as that of Jimin. Don't you think we have so much common in our name?" Her question made me think and yes they did have some sort of similarity. But what similarity is she even talking of? It doesn't makes any sense.

"Jimin, he is the legal son of Mr. Hanbin. The son he got after legally marrying his mother. And my mother? She has been considered as a prostitute by this society. Her only fault was to fall in love with Jimin's and my dad. Yes we share the same dad. That man never loved Jimin's mother, it was all for a business deal. For that I and my mother were always kept aside. Bullied by what not names when it wasn't even our fault.

But at the end he is a male child. And till today people prefer boys over girls. So did our dad. When he got to know my mom gave birth to a girl child he stopped keeping contact with us. He would only send money so that my mother would not open her mouth.

When I and Jimin coincidentally got in the same college I decided to do exactly what his father did with my mom. To ruin his name. But he, he never even looked at me. He didn't even had any idea I existed until one day I approached him myself.

Hanbin doesn't remembers me either. So it's time I take my revenge. This time I will send Jimin to his lover and you, you were supposed to be just a bait but I think he surely has some other plans with you."

Ji-ah completed smirking looking at her partner.

"No way, I am not going to let you lay even a finger on Jimin!!" I raged. Don't know why but it felt I would die just by the thought of him getting hurt. No way I am letting them do anything to him.

"Aww little princess really loves her one sided love, you should instead enjoy with me. He won't consider you anyways." The man said and laughed hysterically as he started taking steps towards me. He touched my jaw making me feel disgusted as I squirmed, a few tear drops slipping my eyes at the thought of how helpless I was.

"This bruises are my way of marking you as mine. Don't worry the next bruises I give you will be more pleasurable than painful." He smirked and I took a deep breath, I just wanted to punch on his face so hard that his facial features should get changed.

"You know what it's time I get your body into some use."

Ji-ah left the room as he signalled and his hand went towards my dress, ready to tear them apart. His eyes had only lust, he brought his face near my neck and tried to kiss when I started moving my head trying to get rid of him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled with the leftover energy in my body.

"Oh my god little princess whom are you saving this body for. Come on be mine, I will keep you happier. Look the time given to Jimin to rescue you has also crossed and he's still not here. Just accept it, he does not LOVES YOU." I didn't wanted to believe his words but it hurted me. Maybe it's true. He's still not here, because he might not care.

That's when a loud noise was heard and the door got opened revealing a panting Ji-ah.

"He is here. Jimin is here."

'~~

I found a lot of you reading but not voting. Why? What does it takes to click on that little star? It's free and really motivates me.

So 10Votes for next part. I won't be updating until you complete the target.
See you in the next part. Till then Bye Bye.

~Borahae💜