||Chapter - 54||

|Jimin|

I was catching up with Hyung about some work related stuffs. It has been a month that I was away and I don't know how this month passed by.

It wasn't easy to live apart from y/n at all. I missed her a lot during this time. But gladly I was able to catch my father. I wasn't aware but he was staying there in a farm house.

He tried to threaten me a few times saying that he will snatch y/n away from me but ultimately with the help of the police I was able to catch him.

Right now he's in prison and he has got a 10 year old prison punishment because of attempt to murder case of y/n. I was a bit dejected about all these things but I was also satisfied that finally the culprit behind my mom's death was going to get his punishment.

I won't call it a revenge instead it was the justice that my mom and little girl deserved.

Finally I was with y/n and when she cried and mentioned how much she missed me I realised her love for me. It didn't decrease even for a single moment instead it just increased and increased.

I smiled and looked at her but suddenly she lost her balance, due to my fast reflexes I immediately caught her in my arms preventing her from falling on the floor and getting hurt. But she fainted in my arms making me scared.

"Y/n, what happened? Little girl?" I called her tapping her cheeks in the softest tone that was possible.

Sweat beads appeared on my face when she didn't open her eyes and I started getting anxious as to what might have happened. Just now she was alright.

"Omg Y/n what happened to my sister?" Hobi hyung said as he was panicking too. He too shook her and tried to wake her up but everything went in vain. Everyone was visibly panicking.

"Jimin you carry her to the room I'll call a doctor." I nodded my head and immediately carried her to our bedroom.

Making sure she laid comfortably on the bed I held her hand, sitting beside her. Her face was pale than before making me really scared.

"What happened to you? Open your eyes for me please." I felt like crying seeing her unconscious like that.

Soon the doctor arrived and asked me to wait outside.

As I went outside I could feel myself getting teary but Hobi Hyung came and embraced me, patting my back.

"Must be because of stress. She used to be really worried for you when you were absent. But she'll surely be alright." He said and I nodded but from inside I was feeling sad too. Maybe I was the reason that she became so sick.

I wanted to contact her from there but everything happened so fast that I totally didn't get the time. I had to take care of a lot of things. But I realised my mistake.

I was pacing out as the doctor checked on her inside.

Soon the doctor came out and she had a visible frown on her face.

"Umm who's her gurdian?" She asked and I glanced at hobi hyung but he signalled me that I should go.

So I stepped forward.

"Yes doctor, I am her boyfriend. Is everything alright?" She looked at me and then said

"Aren't you the CEO of Park Enterprises?" I nodded my head and she said,

"Well I think you should take more care of your girlfriend. Specially during this time. She can't take stress or skip her meals at all. It is not good for their health."

Everyone including me was confused as to what she meant.

"Umm I don't understand doctor?"

"Oh gosh you don't know. I thought you had an idea." And then she smiled.

"Congratulations Mr. Park she's two weeks pregnant and you're going to be a dad." Everyone gasped at the news and it took me sometime to understand what was said.

"WHATT??!" I almost yelled as the realisation hit me.

"I-I am g-going to be a d-dad?" I couldn't believe what I heard and I looked at her for confirmation and she nodded. Yuri squealed in happiness and Hobi hyung had slight tears of happiness.

"She will wake up soon and take more care of her. This period is very sensitive for a mom and they need your and her family members' full care and support. She will have a lot of mood swings and cravings. Also keep her happy as much as possible it's good for her and the baby. Also monthly checkup is important."

Saying this she left and I was still standing their processing everything.

Hobi hyung once again hugged me.

"You should now go to her." I nodded and entered the room and found y/n who was right now staring outside the window. When she heard my footsteps she smiled at me.

"Jimin, what happened to me? I suddenly felt dizzy and then I don't remember anything." I cupped her cheeks but I was already crying and she got a bit worried.

"W-what happened?" She asked and I hugged her immediately.

She patted my back trying to calm me.

"Is everything alright? What's wrong?"

I kissed her forehead and said, "Thank you so much y/n. Thank you for this gift." She was confused. I broke the hug and held her hand. Taking it I kissed her hand and said,

"You are going to be a mom. We are going to be parents." It took her sometime but when she stared at my eyes she realised what I was saying.

Tears came out of her eyes as well. I hugged her again.

"Really? I am going to have a baby?" She said and I nodded my head.

"You have made me the luckiest person in the world." I said caressing her back and she just kept silent.

Soon the others came inside one by one. The first one was Yuri who immediately hugged y/n.

"Look bestie we did everything together and now we are going to have a baby together too. They'll also be bestfriends like her." They both cried hugging her.

"Yeah and they'll be cousins too." Hobi hyung said and everyone nodded happily.

"Wow congratulations Jimin Hyung and noona, I can't wait for a little one running around me." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded as he hugged me.

"Congrats bro." Everyone was happy as I and y/n shared glances with each other. I felt complete. Finally I was going to have a family too. A family of mine.

Suddenly y/n sobbed, "B-but we didn't plan this baby?" Everyone shared a bit worried glances and I sat beside her.

"Do you not want the baby? I am not forcing you to take responsibility if you don't want to." I assured but she shook her head.

"It's not that, it's just I am scared. Will I be able to be a good mother." I hugged her patting her head.

"Ofcourse. I am sure you will be a great mother, little girl. We are into this together. We will be great parents." She finally stopped crying and nodded hugging me.

"I can't wait to have my baby in my arms." I said and she chuckled a little.

"Me too."