||Chapter 26||

"Mr. Park?" Y/n asked being confused why he was there. What was his sudden presence.

Jimin:- Y/n, whatever you saw just right now is not the truth.

He said but y/n just turned her head towards the other side being unsure about what she should do.

Y/n:- I don't think I asked for an explanation sir. Why does it matter?

She asked and even though Jimin was questioning the same question to himself, he was confused too. He was feeling an intense pain within himself. He was feeling guilty.

Jimin:- I don't know why. But I just know, she is no one to me. Whatever you heard is a lie. Trust me.

Y/n turned towards the other side and walked a bit making distance from Jimin as she said,

Y/n:- Sorry but I don't trust you. Also why do I need to trust you? I am no one to you.

Jimin after hearing her words held her by her arm and turned her towards him, making her head bump with his chest and he pinned her to the wall. She tried to keep her gaze low but couldn't stop herself from getting butterflies by the closeness they had.

Jimin:- Look into my eyes and say that for once. Do you really not trust me?

Y/n looked up and stared in his eyes. His eyes were red, they had a sense of truth hidden in them. He wasn't lying, she realised. She stayed silent as she felt a strong urge to trust him, to believe him. Her breath hitched when he felt Jimin's hot breath fall on her making her get goosebumps all over her body.

Her heart was skipping beats and it was feeling like the time had stopped around them. It's just them looking into each other's eyes and conveying a lot more emotions that words ever could.

After realising what he was doing Jimin stepped back. He wasn't anymore expecting an answer from y/n. He had his head hung low as he sighed while y/n calmed her fast beating heart a little and then said,

Y/n:- I trust you.

Jimin looked up at once on hearing her words, his eyes had a different kind of spark. He felt overwhelmed with feelings unsure about whether he should be happy or sad.

Y/n:- But then what about she said?

On this question Jimin took a deep breath and narrated the whole story about Ji-ah she listened and finally had a mischievous smirk on her face by the end of the story.

Y/n:- Ohh this much. Sir you don't need to worry about it, I can help you. And this time you can get rid of her completely.

Jimin:- Oh but how?

Y/n:- Haha you are forgetting I am also Jung y/n. I know how to control people like her. You need to help me though.

Jimin:- Ofcourse I will do anything you say. Just get me rid of her.

Y/n:- Sure, the only thing we need to do is play the game with her as well.

Jimin:- Which game?

Y/n:- That I am your girlfriend. Also I am 200% sure she's not pregnant. Because I met her before she entered into the cabin and she bumped on me and fell down but oddly she didn't held her belly. Normally pregnant ladies are supposed to wrap their arms around their baby bumps to protect them from getting injured. That's a basic thing.

Jimin:- Then it's easy we will call for a doctor to prove it right?

Y/n:- No, that way she will try some or the other way again. If we want to get rid of her permanently she needs to confess the truth herself.

Jimin thought for a while and then nodded his head.

He cupped one of her hands in his palms and then said,

Jimin:- Thank you so much y/n. I am finally feeling a lot more relived than before. I thought if I return to Seoul she will leave my side but she didn't which makes me way more frustrated. But finally because of you I am having the hope that I will be free.
Thank you.

Y/n gasped dramatically making Jimin look up at her a bit worried by her sudden weird expression.

Jimin:- What happened huh?

Y/n:- I am surprised that how come Mr. Park Jimin is saying thanks to me. I thought he was a cold rude jerk weirdo.

She said and immediately closed her mouth by her palms realising what she said. She almost forgot that Jimin was still her boss and can fire her at any moment.

Jimin deadpanned and y/n looked down feeling guilty but got startled when she heard a chuckle.

Looking up she got more surprised because she saw Jimin laughing. It was her first time seeing him laugh like that. His eyes would get closed from the smile making him look too cute.

Y/n pov

Wow! Am I dreaming? Mr. Coldie is finally smiling. No he's laughing. But he looks so different when he becomes like this. His cold face doesn't suits him. This eye smile of his making him so much more cute and charming. I can feel my cheeks turning red just by the sight of his beauty. For real, God created a masterpiece.

Finally after a nice laugh Jimin stopped and looked at me. A small smile prevailed on his face as he spoke,

Jimin:- You know you are not the only one who says this. But hearing it from you makes it much more funny.

Huh? Why? Did he just now called me a joker? Hmph I am the only one who was admiring him like an idiot while he's making fun of me.

I was thinking all this but got taken aback when Jimin said something making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

Jimin:- You are really cute.
However his next step before he went out of the room shook me completely

He kissed on my forehead.