||Chapter -29||

Y/n smiled ear to ear getting back to her home.

Y/n pov

I know if suddenly someone sees me like this , they can think I have gone mad but I can't stop myself from thinking about Jimin. Coming to think of it he's not that bad of a person.

Aish y/n you are a pabo, you have always misunderstood a handsome gentleman like him. When I felt his veiny hand around my waist it gave me sudden goosebumps and when we parted ways I found myself longing for his touch.

Does that mean I am in love? But what scares me is what if he doesn't loves me back. No no y/n, you shouldn't think negatively. How can he reject a beautiful girl like you. But wait does that mean I want him to fall for me?

Oh God, I think I will go mad like this. It didn't happen in my previous relationship though. Whenever I used to see Oppa and Yuri I used to think it's easy to accept feelings for someone but they are just being dumb but I think now I relate to them. It's not that easy.

While I was thinking all these I entered in the house and was greeted by Mom. I saw her after so long, I usually stay so busy that I don't get to meet her. I really missed her so much. So I immediately ran towards her and hugged her.

Mrs. Jung:- Omo my daughter, she's back already huh! Did you miss me?

Y/n:- Yes Eomma a lot. What are you doing?

Mrs. Jung:- Oh! I was cooking for you and Hobi. Go and call him. Also Yuri is in his room. She said she wants to meet you but you didn't return yet.

I nodded and smiled. Meeting me is just an excuse. She knows very well when I return home. She is here to meet oppa only. Gosh these love birds. I wonder what they are doing, what if they are busy into something really serious? I don't want to ruin it for them but I have to.

I went towards their door and I heard something stopped me from knocking.

Yuri:- Aah slow Hobi ~

Hoseok:- It will be okay

Yuri:- Aahhh

Aishhh these kids, my ear. I knew it but they should atleast remember mom is at home. God I can't take it. Ewww!!

A/n pov

Y/n made a disgusted face and went to her room while in Hoseok's room,

Yuri and Hobi were playing games and suddenly a glass of water fell down. Yuri tried to pick it up and a piece of glass entered her hand which he was trying to take out. Blood was oozing out and it was hurting her. So she was asking Hoseok to take it out slowly. Finally he was successful in taking out the piece of glass and a tear rolled down her eye.

Hobi immediately wiped it with his thumb kissing her cheeks.

Hoseok:- See it's all okay now. Wait I will put a band-aid.

He said and did the first aid while Yuri looked at him doing all these. She always felt so happy when she was with him. Hoseok himself was a really cheerful and a warm person and would always make sure everyone around him felt that warmth.

He was soft, kind and loving which made Yuri fall for him over and over again. Over the years many boys tried to win her heart but she stayed loyal towards him. She always believed that even if it wasn't written in their fate if love was true they will surely come together. Right now she was so proud of her younger self to have a belief like that.

Finally when Hobi was done he looked up and Yuri kissed him on his lips. He got a bit taken aback but immediately kissed back as both of them poured all of their emotions into the kiss. It was those small moments and small things that made them realise how deeply they were in love with each other.

As they parted away they looked into each other's eyes shyly before they were called for dinner. Soon in the dining table were sitting Hobi, Yuri,  y/n and Mrs. Jung.

Hobi and Yuri were dating secretly for now so she didn't knew about it. Everyone was eating happily while y/n was sometimes giving a disgusted look to Hobi but he didn't realise because all his attention was in Yuri who was sitting beside y/n.

Mrs. Jung:- Hoseok now you should get married. I have a friend's daughter if you want I can introduce her to you.

Hearing this suddenly Y/n choked on her food and started coughing loudly. She quickly gulped a glass of water and looked at her mother weirdly.

Y/n:- Mom, what are you saying. Hobi should marry as per his choice.

She tried to cover up for her brother knowing very well that he might not be able to speak up for himself. She saw how Yuri's face got darkened listening to the topic. While Hoseok was still busy processing everything.

Mrs. Jung:- I don't think Hobi will have a problem with my decision. He's my son and I know he would do whatever I say isn't it.

While y/n and Yuri expected Hobi to object but he just nodded his head making their hopes shatter into pieces while Mrs. Jung got happy.

Hobi looked up and saw how y/n looked mad but he was more concerned to see Yuri's face. It showed clear dejection which made Hoseok realise what he just said.

Mrs. Jung was about to get up from the table when Hobi spoke,

Hoseok:- Mom! I won't marry the girl you are talking about.

Because, because I love Yuri.