||Chapter - 53||

~A month later

Y/N

I looked at the calendar. Seeing the date. Today I and Jimin completed a month of being apart from each other. After he went to find his dad, he stopped calling me or having any contact.

At first I tried to contact Jungkook and Taehyung too but I couldn't reach anyone. Later I got to know due to some reasons they had to change contacts and after that they didn't contact me again. I stared at the garden through the balcony. After he left I was living in his mansion only.

I sighed as a few tear drop rolled down my cheeks, I really missed him a lot. But I was just waiting patiently knowing that one day he'll come back.

"Y/n! Where are you?" Yuri, who was currently living with me chirped loudly. She shifted here too and oppa would sometimes come and meet her. They were now engaged and we were waiting for Jimin to come back for them to get married.

"Yah Yuri, what are you doing, I said na you should rest as much as possible." Two weeks back we got to know that she's two months pregnant. Oppa was so happy that he cried holding her.

They really are meant for each other.

"You don't need to worry I am still strong. Isn't it baby? Baby misses his appa." She said and I chuckled. It was her missing oppa so I smiled and held her hand helping her downstairs.

"Oppa said he had a work he'll come soon." A car's horn was heard and clearly it was oppa. I smiled and Yuri smiled back too. Her eyes showed excitement but they looked different than the other days.

I opened the door and oppa entered.

"Awww, how is my sister?" He said patting my head and I smiled nodding. Honestly I don't feel that good from inside. I was missing Jimin so much.

I saw as oppa went and hugged Yuri. They looked so cute together. 

I was feeling so overwhelmed with all the feelings. I was happy for my brother and bestfriend but I still felt so lonely.

This one month alone seemed like a decade. My thoughts got interrupted when oppa spoke.

"Yah! Are you crying?" I touched my face that had tears. I didn't realise when I actually started crying.

"What happened are you missing Jimin?" Yuri asked and I nodded and she hugged me. But I saw both of them had a bright smile on their face.

"What happened? Why are you guys smiling so much?" I asked being confused. Oppa and Yuri shared glances without saying anything and turned me to the other side holding my shoulder
My eyes fell down where I saw him.

The person I was longing for kneeling with a bouquet of rose in his hand. I gasped seeing him all of a sudden. I felt like I got paralysed as no words came out of my mouth. I could only stare at him like I was dreaming.

"I am back y/n. Just like I promised, all safe and sound. Your chim chim is back little girl." My tears flowed continuously and I couldn't think straight and just stared at him.

"What happened? Are you not happy to see me? Then I'll go back." I said nothing but broke down into tears.

Jimin immediately realised that I was not able to think anything straight so he hugged me immediately. As I felt the warmth of his embrace I realised how much I missed this home. I kept on crying in his arms while he kept hugging me and caressing my back.

"It's okay love, my little girl. Look I am back and I'll never leave you alone again." He comforted me but I stayed silent snuggling more into his chest.

"W-where were you? I missed you so much that I felt that my heart will stop beating anytime. Why did you come so late." I cried and he comforted me.

"The work was important na dear. But see now I will always be with you. You are my precious little girl. And I missed you too every moment. And see like I promised, I straightaway came to meet you. Now stop crying hmm." He tried to break the hug but I didn't let him. I kept on hugging him.

"Haha! Look it's the same y/n who once was annoyed by my sight is it?" He said again trying to cheer me up. Making me think about the past. True. I always hated his presence and look at me now. His absence just killed me like a slow poison.

"I know I hated you before but now I cannot imagine my life anymore without you Jimin. If I had only one breath left I will use it to say, I love you." I confessed and I felt his hold getting tighter.

"Oh my little girl, I am so lucky to have found you back and fell in love with you again and again. Even  my life is nothing without you. For me the reason I was born was to be yours and to love you. I am not gonna leave you again I promise."

He said and we finally broke the hug. I looked at him finally all calm and nodded. He held me by my cheeks and attached his lips to my forehead. The kiss showed how much he loved me.

It was the symbol of his pure love and I felt the wait was worthy enough. He parted from the kiss and wiping my tears he said, "You fit so perfectly in my heart, you are just another part of me and without you I'll be incomplete."

Those eyes they were providing me with so much comfort. We were so lost into each other that we forgot that other people were present in the room too.

Jungkook was the first one to clear his throat.

"I wish someone loved me like this too." Jungkook said to which Taehyung nodded and said,

"Me too."

We chuckled looking at them. My eyes were red after crying and I again turned at Jimin and said

"Our oppa and Yuri are going to be parents soon. She is 2 months pregnant." The three men gasped and looked at them who nodded in confirmation.

"We are also going to get married soon but we were waiting for Jimin to return. Because I know my sister won't be able to enjoy without him so I said to postpone a little." Oppa said smiling at me and I felt so blessed to have an elder brother like him.

"Wow congratulations hyung." Jimin said and the other two boys said too. They started taking about work related things catching up but I suddenly felt dizzy.

Everything around my eyes seemed to spin and I lost my balance, before my body could hit the ground I felt Jimin's strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Y/n, what happened?" I heard him, even though his voice was very faint but I felt the tension. That's all I could hear before everything turned pitch black.

****
Two more chapters for this story's ending. So let's goo. Can't believe I am actually completing this book that too with 50+ chapters, I almost lost hope for this one. Anyways I will miss writing this book too.

Also comment down your favourite character from this book and why you liked them? Meet you in the next part. Sayonara💜