||Chapter - 31||

Jimin:- By the way, I had to tell you, I need your help again tonight. My dad wanted to meet my so called girlfriend. I am sorry you are having to pretend.

Y/n:- No, it's absolutely fine. I like doing this.

She said and left the room smiling leaving a stunned Jimin behind.

Jimin pov

What did she just say? She likes being my girlfriend. Oh my god why does this simple sentence getting me so excited?

To be honest I think I am falling for her. Her presence itself makes me feel soulful and alive. Right now I don't think I can imagine a day without her being around me.

I like everything about her, how she's bold how she sometimes get's savage while talking and how she's really strong to face everything confidently. I feel blessed to have met her. But I am not sure about her feelings for me.

Do I really love her?

A/n pov

As the thoughts roamed around Jimin's mind, his cheeks flushed and he quickly shrugged off his thoughts smiling before taking out his cell phone.

*OTP*

Jimin:- Hello, I would like to order the costliest dress that you have right now in stock for a girl in her 20s

?:- Sure sir, it will be nice if you tell her size.

Jimin got a bit flustered by the question suddenly. However he closed his eyes interpreting and finally he spoke,

Jimin:- Height is around 5"4 and body measurements are, 32-27-35 inches.

?:- Sure sir anything else?

Jimin:- No and please note the address where you need to deliver it.

?:- Yes sir.

After telling the address Jimin cut the call and quickly texted y/n.

Jimin:- I am sending a dress, wear it tonight.

Y/n:- Ok Jimin 😊.

As soon as Jimin saw her writing his full name he could hear it in her voice and that made his heart skip a beat. It felt like that this is what he had always wanted to hear from her.

Y/n's pov

I was at home right now. I came early because I had to meet Jimin's father tonight. But why do I feel so nervous? I am just going there as a fake girlfriend and just to pretend. But why does it feel like as if his point matters and I want to know what his father thinks about me.

I took a deep breath and suddenly a message popped up. I saw it was from Jimin. What he is sending a dress for me? Wonder why he needs so much anyways it's just going to be a fake meet.

Later he will tell his dad that we broke up and that's why he won't be marrying for a while.

It felt kinda bad that I was doing it for someone he likes. But why does it feels like he likes me as well. Am I really overthinking all these things and does he really doesn't have any feelings for me?

I shrugged my thoughts as I heard the door bell ring. As soon as I opened the door I saw it's a delivery man, there I guess he brought my dress.

I recieved it after signing and opened the gift wrap. It looked really nice, but will it look good on me? I was confused but then I checked the time again and on realising I was running late, I quickly changed into the dress.

After doing my makeup I took my bag and checked myself on the mirror. I think I look fine. That's when I heard a loud car horn, well I know who's car it is. However for the first time I felt nervous to stand infront of him all dressed up.

It felt like I would first want to know what he thinks about my looks.
I took a deep breath, and took steps towards the entrance. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was him. My heart beat stopped for a moment.

Why did I never noticed how handsome he looks

Why did I never noticed how handsome he looks. He has such godly features, right now I am not even blaming Ji-ah for being so obsessed with him. He surely does deserves that. God must be really creative while creating Jimin. I felt his eyes on me but I couldn't think anything anymore. It was just him.

His presence, his eyes, his lips his everything was attracting me like a strong magnet. That's when our eyes met and for the first time this eye contact didn't make my heart beat fast anymore instead it calmed me completely as I forgot all my nervousness and doubts that I had. His eyes were making me feel as if he was someone I had been missing throughout my whole life.

I could feel myself getting teary and emotional but why? I don't know. I just know it felt time stopped for a moment. I was staring at him continuously until I heard the car's horn again. Making me come out of my thoughts. It was Jungkook I saw sitting on the driver seat while Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook.

Jimin extended his hand towards me, he said nothing but took my hand lightly leading me towards the car. We both sat at the back seat. As he sat beside me, I saw him in the darkness and he looked even more ethereal because of the dim light coming through the windows of the car.

Taehyung and Jimin were talking about something but I neither felt  the urge to speak nor to listen to anything because all my mind could think was about Jimin. I felt sad suddenly thinking that maybe he likes someone else. Why does it feels so bad? I turned my head towards the other side because I could feel my eyes getting teary. How can I forget he's my boss afterall.

Why would he love someone like me? Wait does that mean I love him? It feels odd but maybe yes, I love him. Why is it difficult to accept? I can love him, can't I? I am also after all just a human being, I can have feelings for someone, isn't it?

I shrugged my thoughts when I saw Taehyung was calling me. I tried to hear what he was talking about even though my mind couldn't really concentrate.

I finally sighed in relief when the car stopped.

I stepped down the car while Jimin joined from me other side. It was a huge mansion but suddenly I felt like I heard someone's crying sound. It felt like it was a kid. I looked here and there but there was no sign of any kind. The mansion looked so familiar that it was making me dizzy as if I was missing out on something.

Suddenly I felt someone's arm on my waist and it was Jimin, I looked at him and he had a small smile on his face making me smile too.

Jimin:- You okay?

I just nodded my head and entered the house with him. However as soon as I stepped in I saw an old lady scream in pain, I quickly went for her aid. I saw a large broken piece of a plate had got digged in her leg, blood was oozing out so I quickly tried to remove it but as soon as she saw my face she backed off as she muttered something,

Maid:- Y-Y/n?