||Chapter -27||

After Jimin kissed on y/n's forehead she stood their shocked and lost her ability to think for a minute not knowing what to do next. She didn't hate his actions instead quite liked it, she could feel her cheeks getting warmed up and her heart fluttering.

Y/n pov

Till now I have always hated Jimin's presence, yet today I was going through so many feelings altogether. At first I was feeling so sad when he said he has someone in his life , then I felt a sense of betrayal and was feeling really broken when I saw Ji-ah and heard that she's pregnant with his child.

It felt as if my whole world was getting snatched away from me and I hated this feeling so bad. But when he assured me, I wanted to trust him and I do trust him. I don't know but I got the strong urge to help him out. I felt sorry when I saw his eyes. They weren't holding tears but still conveyed so much pain that I couldn't stop myself from wondering that do I hold that much importance that he wants to justify himself.

So I decided to help him. When he laughed for the first time infront of me I realised that there's more of him that he always keeps hidden. But why? I want to know it makes me curious because he normally doesn't smiles and even if he does that's very less but when he does it has a different levels of innocence in it.

Finally when he said I am cute and kissed me on my forehead I got taken aback. It's odd how even though I have always hated his presence near me , I was not really angry with his action instead I liked it. The feeling of his warm lips on my cold face lit a different kind of fire in me. The moment he left I felt an intense urge to stop him and maybe hug him. I wanted more of his warmth around me.

But why am I suddenly loving all these things about him. Why my heart beats like that whenever he comes close to me. Why does it feels like we have known each other forever and if I have been waiting for this time my whole life. He seems so close to my heart.

What might be the reason? Does that mean, I am falling in love with him? No no way.

A/n

At the sudden realisation, y/n gasped. She was not mentally ready for this yete. How come she's falling for the one she despised once and afterall she was just his secretary. She denied all of it and shook her head as if reassuring herself and went out of the cabin.

Jimin was already back to his room where he found Taehyung, Jungkook and a doctor who was checking up on Ji-ah. She was laying there, her eyes closed and the doctor had a frown on his face.

The doctor asked the three to wait outside for a while and the three men followed as he said. However as soon as they went out Ji-ah woke up and sat on the couch fixing her posture.

Doctor:- Mam, you aren't really pregnant are you?

The doctor asked raising an eyebrow. He might have not tested it yet but still was confident that Ji-ah was not really pregnant.

Ji-ah:- Yes, and for now I need you to keep quiet. You can't say the truth to them and in return I will give you 10times the fees.

She smiled hysterically a bit when the doctor agreed to do it for her.

"Money surely can buy anything." She said and once again paid back on the couch closing her eyes showing she was still unconscious. The doctor too got ready to act as he called the men inside and said,

Doctor:- She's pregnant so she should not take much stress. She will get well if you take good care of her.

Jimin frowned because he was thinking that the doctor will say the opposite. The doctor left and Ji-ah laughed internally until a heel clicking sound was heard.

Ji-ah realised it was a girl and so did Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They turned behind to see who it was but their mouth hung open seeing the person. She had a mischievous smirk on her face knowing very well that all of them were questioning her presence that too like it. Afterall it's her first time to have a look like this. "Thanks to my bestfriend", she thought.

Taehyung and Jimin:- Y/n?

Jungkook:- Wow she's hot.

That made Jimin and Taehyung look at him with a questionable face.

Ji-ah too got up slowly trying to get attention but before she could speak she knew no one was interested hearing her out.

Jimin cleared his throat and spoke first. He was feeling jealous seeing Taehyung and Jungkook looking at her with widened eyes. He might not know why but he still felt offended.

Jimin:- Miss y/n what is this behaviour? What are you suddenly wearing.

Y/n smirked looking at Ji-ah who was glaring at her. They have met each other already and on top of that they despised each other's presence because of the first meet.

However what y/n did shocked them once again. She went near Jimin and hugged him while whispering, "Don't react just play along."

Y/n:- What are you saying Jimin Baby, I dressed up like this just for you. Did you again forget we have a date after this.

Jimin was so shocked that he forgot where he was. He just stared at y/n with opened mouth. While Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't believe what they just heard.

Y/n:- Oh hey, Kook, Tae I didn't notice your presence. I was so lost in my baby's eyes.

Jungkook:- Wow it feels so good when she called me Kook, feels like am falling for her.

He whispered under breath but Taehyung heard and smacked on his head bringing him back to his senses.

Jungkook:- Haha Hyung, you didn't say you were dating her.

Y/n:- Omo, sorry I told the secret. Actually he was planning to tell you after he proposes me for marriage. Isn't it baby?

She said looking at Jimin and he just nodded even though he didn't really hear anything.

Taehyung and Jungkook gasped and Ji-ah fisted her hand before standing up and look at y/n as if she was about to kill her. However y/n just stood there confident crossing her arms on her chest.

Ji-ah:- What the fuck bitch who are you? A slut!

She cursed and Jimin got back to his senses. Both Jimin and Taehyung were in a mood to throw hands immediately but stopped when they heard y/n.

Y/n:- Exactly my question, who are you? Because I am his future wife.

______________________________________

So guys, here's your author. I am today here to recommend you a book that I am personally loving to read. You guys should too check out this book once, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Book name :- Dreamy Love Story

ID:- Singh_kim_P

Go check out the book and follow her.

Saranghae ❤️🫰💜