|| Chapter 3 ||

"Y/N what do you think you are doing??!!" A girl dragged y/n out of the bar and made her stand with support in the bus stand while trying to get a cab. She can see y/n was totally drunk and no way in her senses.

"Yah Yu-ri why did you drag me out. I would have punched on the face of that douchebag." Y/N said but Yu-ri just decided to avoid her nonsense.

As she booked the cab she made her sit on the seat present in the bus stand and sat beside her taking a deep breath. She felt really bad for her bestfriend. Yu-ri and y/n were childhood bestfriends not just that they were neighbours too. While y/n was better in everything than Yu-ri she managed to get a job in Park Enterprises.

However Yu-ri never felt jealous about that instead she was the happiest for her bestfriend. Later Yu-ri managed to get a job as a journalist. However luck was never in y/n's side. Even though she was really hard working, she hardly got recognised by anyone.

Yu-ri was the only one who saw her cry almost every day for being treated badly by her manager. She managed to get some good colleagues but one thing was sure if the manager continues to be there she won't be ever able to promote from her position.

Today too she was really upset. When Yu-ri came back from her job she saw her sitting on the balcony. Her scraped knee and bruised arm didn't get unnoticed by her too. To cheer up she brought her to the bar but there also she got into a fight with a stranger.

She huffed at her bestfriend's pathetic condition. It was really hard to not pity her. Finally Yu-ri managed to carry y/n home safely. After chatting for a while with y/n's mom Yu-ri went back to her home.

*****
Y/N scrunched her nose and squinted her eyes as the sunlight fell on her. The cool breeze coming from the window made her to snuggle more into the warm blanket. Taking up the warmth she tried to be more comfortable when suddenly her phone started ringing.

Flapping her hand here and there in the struggle to find her cell phone she finally managed to accept the call and bring it near her ear.

"Yaaa y/niee wake up."

"Oppa?!" She suddenly got startled as it was Hope's voice. She knew he went to the trip but didn't expect him to call to wake her up in the morning.

"Yes, now get up my dear sister." Hobi said and y/n went awe at her brother's care. He surely loved her too much that even during his work he remembered her.

"Okay oppa. Take care hm." Saying this she hanged up the call finally getting up from the bed.

As she woke up she held her hair and groaned in pain. She was having hangover due to last night. Luckily it was not very bad. She quickly took a cool bath and got dressed up for the day.

As she opened the door of her room she was welcomed with silence.

"Is mom not home? She went so early today?" Y/N blabbered to herself before sighing and heading towards the kitchen for food. There on the fridge was a sticky note which said,

~ I have some urgent work. I have kept the hangover soup on the table drink that before going out.

"Waaahhh!! Why is everyone so nice to me." She was really touched by the fact that her mother amidst of being busy managed to make hangover soup for her.

She quickly drank the whole soup and without wasting a minute went towards the bus stand. Within 15 minutes she was there standing infront of the building of the headquarters. She took a deep breath knowing she owes an explanation to her manager and that's a very big task.

Her manager may even eat her alive for taking the day off suddenly. She entered the room and was greeted by all her colleagues and to her good luck her manager was not present.

She quickly took her seat and opened her laptop to start the work for the day.

"Miss Jung, do you know why Miss Kim is absent today?" One of her colleagues asked but Y/n just nodded her head as a no.

"It's because our CEO retired yesterday and his son is becoming the new CEO so she had gone to welcome him." Another colleague said.

"Really? That's a very big news. After all the park enterprises ain't that small. It's never easy to handle all that." Y/N replied joining the gossip.

"I heard the new CEO is very handsome and dream man of every girl. I wish I could become her girlfriend." Another colleague said while getting lost in her own world as the other's left out a chuckle at her behaviour.

"What about you y/n won't you like to be his girlfriend?"

"No why would I? I already have a boyfriend and I am loyal to him." Y/N replied and everyone agreed to her honesty.

"Here sir this is our department." Y/N saw her manager was bringing two men towards their department room. She saw the man infront and thought he was the CEO.

A tall man, curly hair and has tattoos in one hand and a lip piercing. However he was guarding the man behind him. Everyone stood up from the chair.

Y/N bowed and spoke with a bright smile,

"Hello I am the sub manager of this department. Nice to meet you CEO Mr. Park."

"Oh no no I am not CEO, I am his manager, Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO." Jungkook said and he slid aside which helped others to see the actual person.

"You??!!!!" Both of them almost yelled at the same time being all shocked.