||Chapter - 48||

Y/n

As I and Yuri entered the kitchen she slightly bumped my shoulders with her making me turn towards her and she had a creepy smile on her face.

"What?" I asked being confused at her.

"Ummm hmmm I can see through your eyes that you enjoyed a lot last night and maybe today too. Isn't it?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me and kept on giggling but my face turned red at the memories.

"Yah you brat! Why did you pack that dress huh? I felt so embarrassed."

"Oh come on y/n, you should thank me that I gifted you that dress. Because of that finally my bestfriend is no more a VIRGIN!!" She said a little too excitedly and by the end her voice got loud so I kept my palm on her mouth to stop her.

"Stop what are you doing, evryone is sitting just outside and my brother is here too." I whisper yelled and she nodded her head smiling.

"Btw is he big?" She asked again suddenly.

"Huh?" I asked back because I didn't get what she meant at first.

"Oof you are so innocent. I mean you know his member, is that big?" I gasped at her question.

"Are you for real? Aren't you being way too shameless ? You already did a great mistake by putting that dress but I am forgiving you for that just because you are my bestfriend!!" I said glaring at her and she nodded being disinterested. I can't believe she is dating my brother. He looks so innocent and look at her.

"Anyways let's start otherwise everyone will have to starve I stated." And she nodded her head as we started with chopping vegetables as we decided to cook chicken for today's lunch.

We were half done when Yuri said,

"Aah I can't do anymore. I am really tired." She whined while putting oil on the frying pan. I laughed a little.

"It's okay, you can go and sit with them. You are a guest as well."

"Seriously are you gonna do everything yourself? You won't be tired?" She asked and I shook my head smiling.

"I won't be tired. Go and enjoy with Oppa. I know he doesn't gives you much time because of his school." She nodded and immediately opened her apron stretching and pecked my cheek, saying "You are the best. Thank you." I giggled and she went out.

I was busy cooking when I felt two arms hugging me and it was clear from the smell of the cologne and touch that it was Jimin. He wrapped his arms around me and kept his head on my shoulder.

"Aren't you tired babe, you should have asked me to do this. I am sure you are still sore." He said and I chuckled a little. Can't believe he was the same grumpy, arrogant a few days back.

"Well I am a little tired but this much I can do atleast. Also I am not that much sore." I replied but immediately shivered when I felt him kissing my neck from behind.

"I was really careful because it was your first time but next time I'll make sure you remember what it feels to be sore." He whispered near my ear on purpose and then bit my ear lobe making me blush intensely and get goosebumps.

"Aah Jim" He didn't let me complete as he sucked near my neck making me moan and almost forget about surroundings.

"Y/n I -" I was brought back to reality by Oppa's voice. OPPAAA!!

I immediately moved Jimin away from me forcefully. He stood a bit apart licking his lips and smirked. What is he even smirking at.

Oppa cleared his throat and my face turned red completely.

"W-what do you need?" I couldn't help but to stutter.

"Actually I came to ask if you need any help. Yuri said that you must be tired so I came." He said and laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Umm yeah you can do. Jimin also came to help. You two do I will go and sit with Yuri." I said and glared at Jimin but he just smiled pretending to be innocent. I handed my apron to oppa as he and Jimin started doing the work and I went to sit with others.

My heartbeat was still fast and I tried to calm myself down when suddenly Jungkook spoke,
"Noona why are you so red and sweating so much? You okay?" He said and I nodded immediately. I rest my head on the couch taking a deep breath and closing my eyes for a minute. I was actually really tired. My body didn't pain anymore maybe because of the tablet I had but I was surely really tired. The others were talking about a few things which was not even reaching my ears. I didn't realise when but I fell asleep.

Jimin

After y/n went out of the kitchen I and Hobi hyung decided to do the rest of the cooking. As I chopped the onions, Hyung tossed the meat on the frying pan.

"Jimin, you are taking good care of my sister right?" Hyung said suddenly and I said an yes. Ofcourse I have found her after waiting for so long, I plan to keep her like a treasure forever.

"You should take good care of her, if you bring a single tear in her eyes I will make sure to kill you and bury you somewhere, where no one can find you." He threatened me with the spatula in his hand. I gulped and nodded my head.

God normally he's all smiley but he is really scary like this.

Soon we were done with cooking and as we placed the food on the table, we called for others.

"Jimin I think you need to come here." Tae says and I went towards the living room only to find y/n who was sleeping on the couch.

"I thought to call you because she seems to be in a very deep sleep." Taehyung said.

"You guys carry on, I will take her to the bedroom."

"Won't she eat?" Kook said and I sighed. True she must be starving.

"Let's see if she doesn't wakes up now I will feed her in the evening." I said and they nodded going towards the dining room while I sat beside y/n. She was really in a deep slumber.

"Y/n, baby, little girl, won't you eat now hm?" I asked softly and took her in my lap. She sleeps like a baby, cutely snoring and a pout on her face.

She rested her head on my chest but said nothing just moved a little trying to get all the warmth.

"You are so cute. Let's go I will put you in the bed, it's cold here." She just nodded in her sleep and snuggled more.

I lifted her in my arms while she hugged me by my neck like a Koala.

After I tucked her in the blanket I went downstairs to join the others while letting her to sleep a bit longer.