||Chapter - 39||

A/n pov

"He is here. Jimin is here." A panting Ji-ah reported, the man's face got drained immediately and y/n smiled.

He didn't give up, he cares for her. Taking a deep breath she smirked and looked at the man,

"You are over! He's here. What you said he won't care? You are stupid!!" She spatted and the man clenched his jaws.

"Stop with this bullshit, Kim Dae Yoon! We need to do something! He is not alone here."

"Not alone? Who's with him?" Dae Yoon asked being confused and Jiah took a deep breath. She at first looked towards y/n and then said,

"Kim Taehyung."

Y/n felt really happy knowing both of them cared for her. She once again started squirming under the hold of the ropes.

"Stop your movements girl!" Ji-ah exclaimed and slapped on her face making it turn to the other side, while Dae Yoon got ready with his gun. The whole building was being guarded by many guards so it was quite impossible for Jimin and Taehyung to actually tackle all of them and finally reach to the room. However at the same time, who knows they have been very good in marshal arts in college.

Jiah pulls out her gun and points at y/n smirking.

"Sorry but I think it's time you die. I can't wait for Jimin to come here only to find your dead body. That will surely help us because he will eventually give up." Saying this she started moving the gun towards y/n's heart but slowly moved it a bit far from the heart.

"Well, if I kill you this easily then it will be of no use, you should know what's pain!" Seeing the gun y/n closed her eyes waiting to get shot and maybe take her last breath.

"Eomma, Oppa, Yuri, Jimin, I loved you all a lot! I hope I can meet you all in my next life" she mumbled to herself when a loud gun shot was heard.

However to her surprise, y/n didn't feel even a bit of pain that made her open her eyes and look up. Her eyes got widened when she saw it was Ji-ah who got shot.

She was lying on the floor, dead, blood oozing out from her head and Dae Yoon pointing his gun towards the door.

Her eyes immediately went towards there, it was Jimin and Taehyung.

"Sorry for being late!" Taehyung exclaimed breathing heavily but Jimin had only stern expressions on his face. He might always look very rough and tough but right now he looked like he would burn everything down just through his gaze.

"Ji-Jimin!" Y/n exclaimed, her voice low but filled with relief and happiness.

"Stop right there, or I will kill her!!" Dae Yoon exclaimed pointing a gun at y/n. His finger wrapped around the trigger. He slowly opened the rope on the chair and pulled y/n towards him holding a fistful of hair.

Y/n groaned because of the extreme pain she felt.

"Aaah leave me" y/n tried to move but Dae Yoon made her kneel down and pointed the gun on her head.

"Leave her! I SAID LEAVE HER!!!" Jimin raged. Even Taehyung was scared to see him like that. Jimin might be a very calm person but when he gets angry he becomes the worst.

"Do you think I am a fool? You can do nothing to me knowing your love is with me isn't it!!" He said laughing, his tone evil and eyes turned dark as soon as a few men entered the room.

"Remember! Give up or she will be dead!" Dae Yoon sang and even though Jimin had stern expressions his face got worried seeing y/n like that. So was for Taehyung. Both of them wanted to save her.

Y/n however immediately shook her head trying to stop them but they kept their guns down.

Y/n's mouth was covered with a cloth now.

Soon the guards had Jimin and Taehyung under them when Do Hyun started laughing even more loudly.

"Now leave her! We did whatever you said so leave her!!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jimin's eyes were fixed on y/n.

"No! I called Jimin all alone. But he did a mistake. A grave mistake. Now punishment should be there. You know what it is" He said laughing and pulled y/n in a motion making her lie under him while she started squirming but couldn't make much of an effort because her hands and legs were all tied.

"I will fuvk her! Make her scream until her throat can't handle anymore! And will pleasure her till she's senseless!!" Dae Yoon said laughing and Jimin's and Taehyung's eyes got widened at his words.

Dae Yoon's finger slowly started unzipping y/n 's dress as she cried moving her head. She was not ready to give up.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!! IF YOU DO ANYTHING I WILL MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR HANDS AND LEGS AND YOU WILL BE ALIVE!!! YOU MOTHERF$$C
KING B$$TARD I WILL KILL YOU!!" Jimin Yelled and tried to free himself from the guards but failed as one of the guards suddenly punched him on his stomach.

Y/n felt dizzy and was unable to keep her eyes open. She also felt bad seeing Taehyung and Jimin getting beated badly. She wanted to save herself and them but failed miserably. She cried at her misery and waited for something that might ruin her life completely. But before Do Hyun could move any further a huge force moved him apart from y/n. She breathed heavily seeing this but got surprised seeing the persons who saved her.

It was Hoseok and with him was Yuri. Yuri immediately opened y/n's hands and legs and removed the cloth from he mouth, pulling her for a hug. Y/n cried holding her bestfriend while Yuri too tried to calm her down.

Meanwhile Hoseok started punching Do Hyun badly and seeing the men off guard, Taehyung and Jimin thrashed them. Taking their guns they had all the men down and last was Dae Yoon.

Hoseok handed him to Jimin knowing he was the one who should handle.

Hoseok immediately went towards Yuri and Y/n, while Y/n hugged her brother like a little kid. Hoseok couldn't believe how cruelly his sister was treated seeing her bruises. He felt useless as a brother for not being able to protect her.

"NOW TELL ME!! WHY YOU WANTED TO KILL US? WHO SENT YOU!!' Jimin raged and Dae Yoon with the hope that might be saved told everything about how it was Hanbin who made his father kill y/n years back. However for that he also had to leave his children behind. Making Dae Yoon want to take revenge.

Then Ji-ah and he decided to kill Jimin and used y/n as a bait for that.

"Dad?"

***
Even though the last part didn't get 10 votes I am still updating seeing that atleast there are people voting.

So once again target to unlock the next chapter is :- 10 Votes 😉✌️