||Chapter - 55|| (The End)

~A week Later

|AUTHOR POV|

Today's the day that Hoseok and Yuri gets married and move forward to their own happy future. Y/n was really emotional about this.  She was feeling like just yesterday when she met Yuri. She was remembering how the three used to play in the garden together.

*Flashback*

"Y/n, you be the baby and I and Hoseok Oppa will be your parents." Yuri who was 11 year old said giggling.

The 16 year old boy chuckled at their words and little y/n too nodded her head to play the game.

"Here have the food and then we will take y/n to school." Yuri says to Hoseok who nods and starts pretending like he was wearing a suit, ready to go to his work and y/n came jumping with a plushie on her hand.

*Ends*

Y/n laughed at Yuri who was sulking because her wedding dress was not looking like she wanted it to be because of her baby bump. It wasn't that big but it was her mood swings that made her think like that.

"Yuri, stop sulking I am sure oppa will not be able to take his eyes off you. Also you look absolutely beautiful. You are just overthinking." Y/n reassures the bride. They were already in the venue and y/n was giving some final touch. She was the bridesmaid.

Yuri nodded and a knock was heard and Jimin's head popped in.

"Guys hyung-" Before he could complete his eyes fell on y/n and his jaw dropped.

"Beautiful." He muttered under breath but y/n heard and blushed at his reaction. He immediately shook his head and smiled at Yuri.

"You look perfect Yuri, let's go Hyung is going crazy." Y/n couldn't help but laugh at this.

"You go, I'll bring her." Y/n said and Jimin left nodding. She took Yuri towards the aisle.

Hoseok was standing there on the other side with a nervousness clear on his face. The lights fell on the two and flowers were being thrown in the path of the bride as she walked towards her childhood love and her very soon to be husband. As soon as Hoseok's eyes fell on Yuri a smile spread across his face. They made eye contact and smiled at each other.

Soon all the marriage vows were taken and Y/n and Jimin were standing together watching this. Y/n laid her head on Jimin's shoulder.

"They both look so cute together right?"

Jimin however didn't even look at them. His eyes were only seeing y/n. He smiled and nodded his head.

"We would look even better." He mumbles and y/n even though she heard she smiled internally without reacting.

The marriage was over and the bride and groom were now declared as husband and wife. They were for now talking with others. Soon they came infront of Jimin and Y/n.

"Congrats hyung." Jimin wished and hugged Hoseok and he hugged him back.

"I am so happy for you two. My biggest ship didn't just sail but had such a beautiful result. You guys are totally made for each other." Y/n said and hugged both Yuri and Hoseok.

"Also remember, even when your baby comes I will always be the first baby. I have had always been the baby." Y/n says to which both Hoseok and Yuri laughs.

"Obviously, you are my first baby." Hoseok says caressing her hair.

~A few hours later.

"Y/n, can you come with me for a while?" Jimin asked and she nodded following him.

Right now most of the guests have already left and only family members and close friends were staying.

Jimin led y/n to a dark area a bit away from the marriage venue. It was also a garden kind of place.

"Jimin, where are we?" Y/n asked curiously.

"Wait a bit little girl you'll get to know soon."

It was quite dark making it difficult for y/n to understand what was her surrounding.

Suddenly she felt like Jimin wasn't with her anymore making her a little bit scared so she decided to call his name.

"Jimin, where are you?" She calls but no one replies suddenly the whole area lights up.

She sees candles and roses spread everywhere. Rose petals were used to create a path where she was already standing in. It was so beautiful that she couldn't take her eyes off. Suddenly she saw her family members present there as well smiling at her. She smiled seeing them a bit confused but her eyes only searched for Jimin who was no where to be found. Suddenly she saw everyone was looking behind her so she turned around and gasped.

There was her love standing in his one knee with a box on his hand that he opens and shows the 24 carat diamond ring.

"Y/n, my little girl. You are the angel of my life. I still remember the day we met for the first time as children. Your presence alone changed everything in my life. I never thought I could fall for someone this hard. And I also remember the day we met after so many years of staying apart.
I was a bit rude and arrogant to you at the beginning because I was searching for you, but I started feeling attached to you.
I tried to deny my feelings searching for my little girl but my attachment for you was so strong that I couldn't stop myself.
And here we are, I have loved you forever and I will love you forever.

So my little girl, tell me, Will You Marry Me?"

Jimin ends his speech, his eyes looking straight into y/n's eyes that were shining like the stars of the sky.

Few tears trickled down her eyes as she nodded her head and squealed,

"Yes, yes, yes."  She said and Jimin immediately made her wear the ring and engulfed her in a hug while the others present there started clapping seeing the couple together.

Jimin pressed his lips on her holding her very gently remembering that she was pregnant. Y/n kissed him back and the others got shy seeing the couple together so they decided to leave from there with smiles on their face.

The two love birds were now finally together after so many hurdles. But at the end every hurdle was worth it.

After they broke the kiss, they had a smile on their face as they tried to catch their breath.

Jimin finally says after getting his composure back,

"I love you."

"I love you too, CEO Mr. Park" .

  The End.