||Chapter 33||

The fields got filled with laughter as two small children were playing around. One was running and the other is supposed to catch them.

Jimin:- Little girl, don't run like that you will fall down and get h-

However before he could complete his sentence the girl, running infront of him fell down. It was clear she was bleeding and soon loud cried echoed the whole field.

Jimin ran towards her, he was a bit taller than her. He sat down beside her who was busy crying, he looked carefully and yes she indeed got hurt, her knees were bleeding and her elbows got scraped.

Jimin:- Little girl, don't cry. Here take my hand and come we will go to ahjumma she will treat you okay.

The girl looked at him, her eyes teary and cheeks and nose turned red. She nodded showing her doe eyes. Yes she was in pain but Jimin was in more pain than her. It was odd but he felt like crying too.

After he took her to the oldest maid in the house she immediately took the girl in her embrace.

Ahjumma:- Omo y/naah how did you get hurt like that? Oh my child it must be hurting a lot. Don't worry I will call the doctor immediately.

?:- Who is hurt? Jimin?

Jimin and y/n saw who it was. It was none other than Jimin's mother, she was walking with a bit of discomfort. She was six months pregnant and that's why she was walking slowly.

Jimin immediately went towards his mom and narrated everything. She looked at y/n with pitiful eyes and said,

Mrs. Park:- It is okay dear, doctor uncle will come and immediately all the pain will go.

They didn't realise that she has already forgot the pain as she ran towards her baby bump and caressed it saying,

Y/n:- Baby, when will you come? Unnie is waiting for you. We will play together.

Everyone present in the room chuckled at her words. It's true the one who doesn't have family understands the importance of it more. Y/n even after being nothing to them was waiting eagerly for the baby while Mr. Park who was the father didn't cared at all as he would hardly come home.

Y/n even after being an orphan became a part of the family. They didn't adopt her legally but she pretty much stays with them. Orphanage also had no problem knowing she was staying under the Park's.

When the doctor came to check y/n he gave an injection to her. She, who was scared of it cried the whole time and Jimin even though he showed he was strong and was continuously motivating y/n himself was crying seeing his little girl in pain. Finally after doctor was gone y/n went towards the pillar in the dining room and hugged it.

Jimin:- What are you doing?

Y/n:- Don't know, it feels so good hugging the pillar.

She placed a kiss on it and said

Y/n:- I love you pillar.

Jimin:- More than me?

Y/n:- No, I love you the most. Then this pillar.

Jimin nodded happily before holding y/n's hand taking her to his room to play again.

____

~Present time

Jimin:- Little girl?

Y/n hummed without looking at Jimin, he got shocked that she replied to a name that was not supposed to be known by anyone else.

Jimin:- Y/n, you know the name 'little girl'?

Y/n this time looked up and realised what she was doing is quite childish and she herself was confused why she was doing it.

She parted away from the pillar and went towards Jimin.

Y/n:- I don't know the name but when you said, it felt like you were calling me so I hummed.

By this time a tear rolled down Jimin's cheek and the very moment Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room.

Jimin:- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH??!! GET OUT RIGHT NOW.

Jimin said yelling and the others flinched at his sudden outburst. For a moment he lost his mind as he thought y/n was playing with his feelings. Y/n stepped back as her 'defending herself' instincts got triggered.

Y/n slowly held Jimin's shoulder not believing he was talking to her like that suddenly.

Y/n:- Jimin, what is it? Why are you being like this suddenly?

He yanked her hand forcefully and looked straight into her eyes, his eyes as red as blood.

Jimin:- DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING TOO MUCH. WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO BE SO MUCH FRANK WITH ME? WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS?

TAE, KOOK MAKE HER LEAVE RIGHT NOW OR I MIGHT DO SOMETHING I WILL REGRET.

He kept on yelling and y/n who was clueless got hurt by his words.

Y/n:- I thought you like me. Is that not true?

She said as tears rolled down her cheeks, the way her cheeks and nose turned red reminded Jimin about his 'little girl' again. He lost his mind completely not even caring about what he is saying.

Jimin:- HUH! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I LIKE YOU? I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU.

Y/N couldn't take it anymore she went out of the house running and crying miserably.

Taehyung who was quiet till now came infront of Jimin and punched him once making him fall down and pulled him by his collar. It took Jimin off guard but he didn't react at all.

Taehyung:- What do you think you're doing? She just came here to help you and you reacted like that? Why Jimin why? The friend, the soulmate I know could never be like this. What's wrong with you? You never reacted like this with Ji-ah as well. Does that mean you really love her and doing all this for attention?

Jimin:- Mind your language Tae

Tae:- You mind your language. Do you realise what you said to that girl? Do you react like that with someone who just does things for you?

Jimin went silent understanding what he did.

Jimin:- Yes, yes I reacted. But that's because she was continuously reminding me about my childhood love. Why does she has the same name, those same eyes, cries the same way and everything seems so similar. It hurts badly to think or see something similar to my little girl, my y/n. It hurts.

Taehyung was stunned knowing the complete truth. Jungkook was just standing there listening to them silently. He might have no idea about what was happening but he realised that it was clearly a very serious problem.

Jimin:- I lied, I don't hate her. But that's because I felt myself guilty.

Taehyung:- What do you mean?

Jimin:- I love her, truly and madly.